All reviewsdead seamini barfamily owned hotelside streetfamily runmt nebominutes from the airportconvenient locationwithin walking distanceamman airportlate checklast nightroom rateclose to the airportwonderful hotelst georgemain sites
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for one night and was very impressed. It was very clean, the staff were friendly and helpful. I had to check out before breakfast started so they offered me a breakfast box! All at a very reasonable rate too.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 August 2017

The hotel is very clean, modern and comfortable. The staff are friendly and helpful and the food in the hotel restaurant is delicious. The hotel is a short walk to St George's Church and the Shrine of the Beheading of St John the Baptist. I would recommend this hotel to family and friends and happily return myself if I'm ever in Madaba again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2017

This hotel is fine, it's not 5 star and doesn't claim to be. The bar is quite fun, good service and food, the rooms are clean and comfortable and the balcony is a plus. I notice the reviewer below thought breakfast wasn't good but I would beg to differ, we thought it was great, top tip, try the homemade biscuits, they were some of the best biscuits I have ever eaten, and I've eaten a lot of biscuits! I was a little disappointed that they charged us 50% of an overnight room rate when I asked if we could have a late check-out (left a 4pm rather than 12 to catch our flight) despite the hotel being nearly empty. But that's business, they need to make a living, too.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Average breakfast.
We stayed in Madaba, because it is closer to Amman Airport. Good location, clean room and the staff was helpful. Overall the hotel was fine for a night. The room rate could be less.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Surprisingly, the hotel was modern and provided a large space private parking area.
After a long driving under sun from Aqaba coast, it was nice to check in at this kind of modern hotel with helpful management and staffs team, a large room space, king bed, hot shower, wifi environment, cable tv and full minbar! From the hotel, tourist attractions, shopping areas, restaurants and bars coils be reached by walk. Mt Nebo was within a short drive and Dead Sea was not far away. I slept well here and woke up fresh. Breakfast was variety mixed between western and Jordanian styles.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo