“Nice italian”

Romero
Ranked #40 of 800 Restaurants in Amman
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is an old villa at an easy reach location. They serve many types of italian food in order to meet all types of needs. We tasted a mixed plate of starters and pasta dishes finishing the lunch with a variety of meat selection. The staff are friendly. There is also a chance of outdoor seating. I suggest for all occasions.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I used to adore this place , but on my last visit March 21 (mother’s day) I was stunned by the low quality and poor serving size compared to the money you spend, this is not Romero that I am used to, I haven’t been there for a little no time and I always wanted to go for a nice meal , when the time came I was disappointed , many family members didn’t enjoy their meal

However the service is superb and that’s the only good thing

Reviewed 24 March 2018

I love this place.
It brings back a lot of memories.
I find the food tasty, and the atmosphere amazing.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

The place is very historic. The food is very heavy and old. The service however was excellent. I will not go back there

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Visiting Romero um Qais was a visit to remember both sides, the location of the restaurant is out of breath, the restaurant is lovely . The menue is poor but it’s ok, you can manage with such a location. Talking about service I would give 1 out of ten , waiters forget orders, orders come late, you spend your time waiting for the food that you forget the view and focusing on waiters. I will definitely come back to the site but not the restaurant. Too bad.