“Delicious!”
Review of Tannoureen

Tannoureen
Ranked #22 of 727 Restaurants in Amman
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

This was one of our favorite meals in Amman.

Everything we tried was delicious. The lamb kebab with tomatoes was excellent, their falafel, shish tawook, beet salad were also very good.

The place was very clean and service on point.

I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch and I was pleasantly surprised by the place inside very nice and service was excellent and food was very delicious had starters and main course I would highly recommend fish dish called Saaidia It was delicious

1  Thank Tarek A
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We eat here with friends with amazing starters to die for with lamb main course excellent service and ambiance.. highly recommended

Reviewed 8 March 2018

The place is well known in town, classic over 20+ years and running. High class, wonderful atmosphere and plenty of excellent dishes to select from. They can serve small or large groups. If you want to have a 2-3 hours meal for business or pleasure, this is a classic place.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I only wish we had had more time in Amman because I would've loved to make a return trip here. That being said, bring your appetite because you will want to try everything on the menu here! We were first treated to local goat cheese drizzled in the most amazing olive oil I have ever tasted. This was served with warm pita like bread, a large dish of black olives, and soaked almonds. Everything we ordered here was delicious. The falafel is perfection- crispy on the outside and warm and soft in the inside, and a generous portion too. I also sampled the Baba ganoush, moussaka and hummus. Service was exceptional and prices matched portion and quality. We were sat upstairs, and the downstairs looked to have much more ambiance, but we were happy to be there seeing as we had not made a reservation prior to that evening. I definitely recommend this spot for a truly authentic and delicious meal!