“Fast food joint”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 21 February 2013

This is basically an American style fast food operation, with outlets throughout Jordan. It competes with its basically identical sibling Chili House. They were originally one restaurant, but the two brothers eventually split up, thus two very similar restaurants.

There's a Mexican tilt to the menu, with chili dogs, taco salad, and the like. Otherwise plenty of the usual burgers, fries etc.

Food was ok, if you like fast food. Otherwise, you can do a lot better in local restaurants.

Reviewed 26 November 2012

food tastes good but after two meals with a starter i gave up trying to get full. Been a couple of times and same story.

Reviewed 24 April 2012

The food so good
Clean
the place nice
good customer service

Reviewed 12 March 2012

I have been visiting Chili Ways in Aqaba for many years. It was always one of the high points of my Jordan vacation.

My final visit was just recently and I was shocked at the poor service, greasy menus, poorly prepared, tasteless food, and unapologetic attitude of the staff.

The day of our visit, there was not one single diner inside. Perhaps that should have alerted us, but as it was late afternoon I didn't think too much about it.

The first thing I noticed was that while the wobbly table "appeared" clean, it had a fine film of grease over the entire surface to which the greasy menus added.

We ordered burgers and fries, as usual. The sandwiches had the appearance of being thrown haphazardly together. The chili was bland and the meat tasted as if it had been cooked for quite some time. The soggy (with grease) fries were equally unappetizing.

Complaints to the management were met with an unapologetic attitude that bordered on contempt. We left without finishing the meal and, needless to say, we won't be back again. I'm sorry to say that because of the bad experience at this branch, I won't be visiting any of the other branches either. I'm assuming the decline is franchise-wide.

Reviewed 25 February 2012

varity of dished. many locations. moderate price. Clean, good service