Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Jordan Private Tours and Travel tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Jordan Private Tours and Travel
from US$ 149.00
from US$ 333.00
from US$ 48.00
from US$ 249.00
More Info
All reviews wadi rum day tour bedouin camp dead sea siq trail excellent photographer amazing weekend took pictures dana reserve excellent tour highly recommend this tour desert safari knowledgeable guide main sights great knowledge safe driver rich history
Reviewed today via mobile

Absolutely best vacation ever experienced - completely due to the hospitality of the hosts. Our tour guide was Murad and he was AMAZING. Always had water for us after each stop, answered all of our questions, and was so kind. The Bedouin camp was a highlight, amazing food and fun music after dinner. So peaceful and loved laying in the desert watching the stars.
Beyond exceeded all expectations and would 100% recommend to all.

Reviewed today via mobile

This two day tour was the coolest thing I have ever done in my life. Murad took unbelievable care of us and was the kindest driver and companion ever. The hospitality of the Bedouin camp was beyond amazing. I fell in love with Wadi Rum and cannot wait to go back. I want to come back immediately!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We had an excellent tour with our guide Jaffar. Petra was amazing but Wadi Rum was even better. Jaffa was very helpful and gave us lots of information about the places we were visiting such as information about Desert survival. The tour gave us a great opportunity to sample the main highlights of Jordan in the limited time we had. Jaffar was friendly and good fun to talk to especially with his catchphrase 'See you tomorrow my friends.' I would thoroughly recommend this tour.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

My friend and I did the 3-day tour with our guide Ahmad. We had an amazing time! The tour brought us to all of the sites we wanted to see, including Petra, Dead Sea, Wadi Rum, and the Red Sea. We also did an extra day tour to Jerash.

We camped overnight in the Bedouin camp in Wadi Rum, and it was truly the highlight of our trip. The desert is beautiful, and the camp was very clean and modern (showers, WiFi, and outlets to charge your devices).

Ahmad was a wonderful guide, and we could not have asked for a better experience. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and always patient with us (even when we ran late or had to make extra stops on the road). He always made sure we had water and that we were safe.

The 3-day tour was great, but I do think the 2-day tour would suffice if you are running short on time. Overall, I would highly recommend the tour!

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

This is a great way to see Jordan in just two days. I’ve always wanted to visit Petra and glad it was as impressive as I had imagined. Camping in wadi rum was a good authentic experience, the camp was clean and comfortable surrounded by the beauty of wadi rum. There is quite a bit of driving involved but worth it to see the highlights of Jordan.

Jafer our guide was great and good fun!
(See you tomorrow!)

Clare

Reviewed 1 week ago

We were four women who took this tour - Amman city sightseeing, Jerash, Ajloun, Citadel, Madaba, Mt. Nebo, Kerak, Little Petra, Petra, Wadi Rum (with camp stay overnight), Baptism Site, and swimming in Dead Sea.
We had a dedicated car and driver-guide. The car was spacious, modern, and comfortable. The driver-guide was well mannered, knowledgeable, and unobtrusive.
The tour company was helpful in arranging our itinerary, prompt in addressing our concerns, competitively priced, gave all necessary information, and kept its commitments.
The quote that was given did not include entrance fee to Madaba and Mt Nebo (minor sums) nor the use of beach facilities at Dead Sea (considerable sum). However, this was disclosed only after I made the initial payment of ten percent. I feel it would have added to the credibility of Jordan Private Tours and Travel had they been upfront about this.