All reviewsprayer matrooftop restaurantlebanese restaurantbusy roadroom servicenice and clean hotelroom cleaninghotel offerscomfortable stayrecommend this hotelhotel roomexcellent hotelexcellent staythe hotel staffoutdoor poolshort stayrooms are spacious
Reviewed 30 October 2017

I have stayed in Amman Corp Hotel on a business trip and I was very much pleased with overall service, attention and attitude from the staff. The Hotel itself and the rooms were very comfortable, cozy and clean.

Recommended for your stay

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NizamBouAntoun_13, General Manager at Corp Amman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our staff.

I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you back soon!!

Best Regards

Reviewed 28 October 2017

My son and I stayed for three nights. The staff were universally helpful, gracious and kind. Our room was comfortable and well-kept. We had a restful stay and will surely return if we visit Amman again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NizamBouAntoun_13, General Manager at Corp Amman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear Mr. Ford,
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderfull experience and extremely happy we are knowing that we were up to your expectations .
Waiting to host you back as soon as Possible
Regards

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Stayed in the hotel during October. All round service was excellent. staff exceptionally friendly and could not do enough to be helpful and supportive. For those interested in staying in a top class hotel in Amman, this is it.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for having taken the time to write a review about your recent stay with us.

I'm more than happy to see, you enjoyed your time at the Corp Amman Hotel.

It was my pleasure to read your review and the whole team says THANK YOU, this is the best motivation for all of us.

I'm looking forward to welcome you again.

With best regards

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Was great hotel to stay the breakfast was good, because was a buffet style, so I was able to eat what I want.
I do not like the location, the area does't look nice for walk.
but overall was fine.
for the price was good.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NizamBouAntoun_13, General Manager at Corp Amman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Dear Mrs. Myra,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay with us. As General Manager, I am pleased to read that your stay was pleasant and you found many aspects and amenities of the hotel to your satisfaction. Furthermore that you were pleased with the service provided and would stay with us again in the near future.

We look forward to welcoming you back, should your travels bring you back to Amman.

Regards,

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Dear All,
I really appreciate the services and experience that Corp Amman Hotel are providing us, even encouraged me towards bringing other employees from my company to enjoy that level of services, I really appreciate the honesty and immediate action by their reception support team; and value much the continuous efforts provided by both Mo’men (Booking, Communication & Customers Relationship Manager) and Nazeeh (Ground floor Restaurant Manager) towards improving the level of the provided services that aims to customers fully satisfactions.

Without any doubt, I recommend all individuals and groups to come in and enjoy this experience considering the fact that I am enjoying that along with my team continuously since 7 months.

Note that location is perfect and easy to get transport to reach all Amman.

Akram AlShrafi (UAE/Palestine)

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
NizamBouAntoun_13, General Manager at Corp Amman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Mr. Akram,
On behalf of my team here at the Corp Amman Hotel, I would like to express my sincere gratitude for you taking the time to write such a detailed review regarding your recent stay with us. As General Manager, I am pleased to read that you found many aspects and amenities of the hotel to your satisfaction.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Regards,