All reviews king abdullah top floor he plays budget hotel day tour rooms are clean hummus the location is perfect rainbow street downtown amman jordan oud taxi midnight citadel mr
Reviewed 31 May 2017

Room and bathroom were pleasant. The first evening we dined (alone) on the top floor with panoramic view of Amman. Meal of good Jordanian food prepared by Taleb's son. Second day we ate at the Villa Maza nearby.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2017

I came to amman for a one week travel. The Caravan hotel for me was the perfect choice, wifi in the whole building even in my room. Very quiet and clean. The staff is one family. I need my room to work quietly and i got what i need. When i needed lunch or dinner just called Mohamed and he prepares and amazing meal the time i requested. i would recommend Caravan if u r looking for simplicity

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank MarcA1098
Reviewed 28 April 2017

This is a family owned and operated hotel with helpful staff in a convenient location for JETT Bus Station. You can also visit the King Abdullah I Mosque across the street with its interesting achitecture and extensive Jordan souvenir gift shop. Accommodations are basic and clean and there is free WiFi internet in lobby and rooms. Buffet breakfast in its restaurant on the fourth floor has excellent city views along with beautiful sunrise.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Barbara L
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

My family of four stayed for two nights in a room with 4 twin beds. The room met my expectations for the price. It was 20-25 minute walk to either the Citadel or Rainbow Street. The staff was friendly and helpful in arranging taxis from the airport and to Petra.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jhadary
caravanmary, Guest Relations Manager at Caravan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Greeting from the Caravan Hotel - Amman

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor about us.
We are happy to know that you enjoyed the hotel location and the services and facility that we provide. If your plans brings you back to Jordan again we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again to the Caravan Hotel - Amman to enjoy the Jordanian hospitality.
Many thanks again
Best regards

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

This hotel is conveniently located in Amman. It is a family business and this showed in the welcome I got. Taleb is excellent to arrange excursions, Ola is a delightful receptionist and Irbid a great driver. Amman is not my favourite place in Jordan but if you want a base with lovely people you won't be disappointed.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Julian P

Greeting from the Caravan Hotel - Amman

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience on the Caravan Hotel - Amman on Trip Advisor.
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the Jordanian hospitality and if your plans bring you back to Jordan we would be delighted to welcome you again.
Many thanks