2,063 results
All reviews la brasserie le meridien hotel lady chef the club lounge breakfast buffet bit dated very nice hotel health club non smoking rooms are spacious special thanks business trip star hotel an upgrade enjoyed my stay benihana lobby
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Wow amazing hotel the food in the hotel is very very nice the biggest room i ever seen and you walk to shopping erea because the hotel in city centre and the employer in hotel very friendly . thanks to Mr.Ali Abu ayyadh and Alaa oriba and MAJED and Amer ibdah front office very nice and Dadi melhem and the manager Ihab and Diaa omari

1  Thank Raed A
Michael C, General Manager at Le Grand Amman Managed By AccorHotels, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Raed

We would like to thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us regarding your recent stay at Le Grand Amman. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback, especially about Mr. Ali Abu Ayyad, Mr. Alaa, Mr. Majed, Mr. Amer, Dadi melhem, Ihab and Diaa Omar They are a true assets to our hotel.

Le Grand Amman AccorHotels

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I came to this hotel with special recommendation from Mr Oday Alabdallat.
And I found it as he told me this hotel has the largest rooms in Amman and you will feel like that you are in home.
I love it when I saw the break fast it's very healthy and fresh .
The services it's fantastic every one in this hotel will made satisfied with a great smile
Big like to Mr Oday Alabdallat for his advice and for the hall group who works in this hotel....

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Diana D
Michael C, General Manager at Le Grand Amman Managed By AccorHotels, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear Diana,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel and we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your most recent stay with us.

It is always pleasing to hear that our guests were left highly satisfied with their overall experience at le Grand Amman, guests such as yourself inspire us to exceed expectations in every way and we thank you for your kind words - Oday, and the rest of our team will be thrilled once we pass on your positive remarks!

We appreciate your kind words and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Sincerley,

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I like this hotel good service and good staff and the meeting room is very large I loved this hotel I want stay in le grand amman always I want speak thanks to concierge team ,Ali oraiba .ashraf .Ali Abuayyaysh and mahed ibrahim

1  Thank MohammadA7063

Dear Mohamad,

Thank you for the excellent rating and for taking the time in sharing a review with regards to your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to know you had a wonderful stay with us and that the services and facilities were up to your expectations. We have made a note of your generous comments about the amazing level of service exhibited by our Concierge team Ali, Ashraf, Ali Abuayyash and Maher your comments have been shared with all in the Hotel.

I look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Amman.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The le grand hotel is very nice the service amazing the employees friendly with the guest very clean the room very big and nice an location very easy arrive to the hotel i want say thanks to Alaa oraiba and majed and Ali Abuayyash and Diaa AL Omari

1  Thank امواج ا

Dear أمواج

We are indeed delighted to know that you enjoyed a wonderful stay in our property highlighting the size of the room, location and our staff,

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and found our colleagues to be friendly, approachable and helpful. Rest assured that Alaa, Majed, Ali and Diaa will be praised for the job well done.

We look forward to welcome you again soon.

Michael Calixte
Le Grand Amman Managed By AccorHotels.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I wane thank Mohammad and the personel of this great hotel. I had a welcome hello great stay and perfect wifi all over the hotel. They reAlly know how to make you feel like a queen. It al start with a welcomes drink and professional attitude.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eva Y
Michael C, General Manager at Le Grand Amman Managed By AccorHotels, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Eva,

We are pleased to know that you had a pleasant stay with us and we thank you for your positive review and highly appreciate your intention of continued patronage.

It is always pleasing to hear that our guests were left highly satisfied. Le Grand Amman continues to strive and deliver efficient service and we are delighted to know that we have achieved this during your stay with us.

Thank you for your positive comments about our staff we have informed Mohammad about the same and this has delighted and motivated him for which we are highly grateful.
Once again thank you so much for choosing Le Grand Amman, we look forward to serving you again soon.