1,132 results
All reviews champions bar the executive lounge cigar bar platinum member breakfast buffet italian restaurant dead sea public areas indoor pool metal detector non smoking main restaurant health club pleasant stay very nice hotel short stay business trip
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Amman Marriott is value for money & excellent location . Great Service . Entire staff goes extra mile to help. Restaurant is very good , great breakfast choice and Chef has always smiling face and goes extra mile to accommodate any special requests on menu. In the lounge coffee bar is good. Mostly handled by young waiters . You always get cold coffee . Make sure to tell them hot coffee.

Room tip: Most of the rooms are good.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Salah K, Director of Room Operations at Amman Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Guest,

On behalf of my entire team, I thank you for your great comments regarding your recent stay with us, I assure you that exceeding our guests expectations is our main goal. We will definitely make sure our coffee is served hot from now on.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

I stayed here for two weeks and truly enjoyed my stay. The staff at the Executive Lounge were very accommodating and remembered my choice of food/drink after my first visit. They were very friendly, helpful and deserve recognition. The Executive Lounge was an excellent place to hang out and unlike some other Marriott Hotels, the food selection was plentiful. I ate breakfast daily at the at the Villa Mediterrano Restaurant and was fortunate to have Raed as my waiter the first day. He always had my favorite table waiting for me and coffee the way I like it. The food selection at the breakfast buffet was amazing! He provided excellent service everyday.

My room was spacey, I had an excellent view of the city and housekeeping was perfect.

My only complaint would be the prices in Champions were very overpriced.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Salah K, Director of Room Operations at Amman Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Dear Guest,

On behalf of my entire team, I thank you for your great comments regarding your recent stay with us. I assure you that exceeding our guests expectations is our main goal and we are very happy to know that your were glad with our team.

Looking forward to using your feedback as a training tool for future guest interactions and to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

This is where I feel most at home on my visits to Amman. The hotel is centrally located, has good security, but best of all, has a staff that is friendly to a fault. They always go the extra mile to ensure my stay is pleasant and that any feedback that I offer is promptly attended to.Their Champions bar still has that nostalgic feel to it and their pub grub, better than most in the Middle East.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Salah K, Director of Room Operations at Amman Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I attended a conference at this hotel and was thoroughly impressed. Whilst a little dated the rooms were more than adequate, restaurants were unbelievably good, and Champions Bar provided a western feel. The staff throughout the hotel were superb also, very accommodating in every way.

The facilities were great, convenient little guft shop with all the essentials, nice clean gym and pool, and the barber on site was fantastic. The higel has free and fast wifi once you signup to the Marriott program which was quick and easy.

Highly recommended for anyone visiting for work or adventure.

Amman is a beautiful city that certainly deserves a return.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Salah K, Director of Room Operations at Amman Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Location was good as it was just 5 minutes drive to my office but nothing close by to walk down for a dinner or shopping.

Rooms are OK but toilets are small, the lifts are old and slow had to wait before they arrive.

Breakfast menu is OK but didn't like the way of serving tea ie serving hot water and you dip your own tea bag.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Salah K, Director of Room Operations at Amman Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear Guest,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for sharing a review with us related to your recent stay at Amman Marriott Hotel. Please rest assured that I have passed on your comments to the designated team to ensure your comments are resolved.

Thank you again and we hope that we will welcome you again in the near future.