“A great place for business meetings”

Crowne Plaza Hotel Amman
Ranked #3 of 150 Hotels in Amman
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I received a warm welcome on arrival and was able to check into my room immediately before noon. I was asked whether I wanted a smoking or non-smoking room and as a non-smoker I elected for the latter. The room was clean and comfortable as we would come to expect from a Crowne Plaza hotel. We used one of the business rooms on the roof and it had the largest meeting table I had ever seen. We were provided with a data projector each night and everything worked well. The staff were attentive and we were even able to eat in the meeting room one evening as we were still working.
One of the only down side was smoking within the places that we ate. I suspect that it is part of the culture in Jordan and may be the case in every hotel. Just something to be aware of if this is your first time visiting Amman.

Room Tip: You can request a non smoking room and there are quiet floors too.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Omar B, Director of Rooms at Crowne Plaza Hotel Amman, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Crowne Plaza Amman!
Thank you so much for writing such a thorough review of our property. We are all so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to benefit from our facilities. We aim to make our property your home away from home and provide you with the best service possible. We are happy to hear that you were delighted with our friendly staff and had enjoyed our business rooms.
We look forward to your return visit and thank you for choosing Crowne plaza Amman.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I came for business I stay for one week here in crowne plaza and everyday me and my friends we eat in cafe Vienna the food was really great and the staff are friendly all I can say is the service was really excellent thanks to all we will came back soon.

Dear Valued Guest,

We really enjoyed reading your review on Tripadvisor. It has been shared with our team and we can honestly say it put a smile on everyone's faces. Its guests such as yourself that create that dedication among all our team members to work harder and exceed our guests’ expectations-- we are happy that we were able to exceed your expectations. Please come back and visit us again very soon!

Respectfully,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I can’t stay in a hotel that still has a bathtub curtain. I spent one night there and the bed was comfortable and all, but it wasn’t an experience the matches the prices of the room and services provided.
I checked out and i don’t know when the security deposit is going to be refunded to me. it’s been 5 days now.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Omar B, Director of Rooms at Crowne Plaza Hotel Amman, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us. I would like to assure you that your valuable feedback has been shared with the concerned Management team for further action. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very good. Rooms are large, bed in comfortable. Staff is friendly and helpful. Check in and out is smooth and fast. Breakfast is excellent and Vienna cafe is good for a break. The only comment is the tile floor in toilet and at the room entrance are not clean and not mopped by the staff. Overall experience is very good and I would come back again

Greetings from Crowne Plaza Amman
We would like, at first, to thank you for sparing the time to write this review and to share with us your experience.
In parallel, we were contented when learning that you've enjoyed your stay and that our services have risen up to your expectations. On the same note, we are thankful for mirroring your constructive comments; matter that shall be discussed with our management team. We do hope to welcome you once again at Crowne Plaza Amman and earn the chance to greet you in person.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I love this cafe for the hospitality by the staff,
I appreciate your staff Lanie for excellent service,
For sure I will come again along with my Freind.

Um Ali a delicious dish I ask .
But their is one negative issue this questioner is too long and need time , I suggest to make short and simple in order to take more feedback about your services , thanks a lot.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Omar B, Director of Rooms at Crowne Plaza Hotel Amman, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Crowne Plaza Amman .Thank you so much for your kind review of our property especially our Vienna Cafe outlet. We are happy to welcome you and serve you always.

With Best Regards,