1,648 results
All reviews cafe vienna jasmine lounge special thanks top floor business trip swimming pool non smoking club lounge professional staff very nice hotel breakfast buffet is ezzat claire spa jordan mr shisha
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

I came for business I stay for one week here in crowne plaza and everyday me and my friends we eat in cafe Vienna the food was really great and the staff are friendly all I can say is the service was really excellent thanks to all we will came back soon.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Omar B, Director of Rooms at Crowne Plaza Hotel Amman, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

We really enjoyed reading your review on Tripadvisor. It has been shared with our team and we can honestly say it put a smile on everyone's faces. Its guests such as yourself that create that dedication among all our team members to work harder and exceed our guests’ expectations-- we are happy that we were able to exceed your expectations. Please come back and visit us again very soon!

Respectfully,

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I can’t stay in a hotel that still has a bathtub curtain. I spent one night there and the bed was comfortable and all, but it wasn’t an experience the matches the prices of the room and services provided.
I checked out and i don’t know when the security deposit is going to be refunded to me. it’s been 5 days now.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Omar B, Director of Rooms at Crowne Plaza Hotel Amman, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us. I would like to assure you that your valuable feedback has been shared with the concerned Management team for further action. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very good. Rooms are large, bed in comfortable. Staff is friendly and helpful. Check in and out is smooth and fast. Breakfast is excellent and Vienna cafe is good for a break. The only comment is the tile floor in toilet and at the room entrance are not clean and not mopped by the staff. Overall experience is very good and I would come back again

Greetings from Crowne Plaza Amman
We would like, at first, to thank you for sparing the time to write this review and to share with us your experience.
In parallel, we were contented when learning that you've enjoyed your stay and that our services have risen up to your expectations. On the same note, we are thankful for mirroring your constructive comments; matter that shall be discussed with our management team. We do hope to welcome you once again at Crowne Plaza Amman and earn the chance to greet you in person.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I love this cafe for the hospitality by the staff,
I appreciate your staff Lanie for excellent service,
For sure I will come again along with my Freind.

Um Ali a delicious dish I ask .
But their is one negative issue this questioner is too long and need time , I suggest to make short and simple in order to take more feedback about your services , thanks a lot.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Omar B, Director of Rooms at Crowne Plaza Hotel Amman, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Crowne Plaza Amman .Thank you so much for your kind review of our property especially our Vienna Cafe outlet. We are happy to welcome you and serve you always.

With Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend went to cafe vienna to have quality time together. The view from outside was great. We felt cold but its fine.. We still enjoy our night here.. We had a beer so we totally had our great time together. The staff are so nice.. Thank you for your warm service

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Omar B, Director of Rooms at Crowne Plaza Hotel Amman, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Amman and thank you for your honest feedback.
We appreciate your nice comments about our property. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest, and we would love to see you again in the future.

Warm regards,