Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
We had a great Probably one of our best overseas trips equal to the guided tour we made to Africa!

We were accompanied by our driver, George, who was a good Guide, kept the car spotlessly clean... read more

Reviewed yesterday
pasrichaos8
New Delhi, India
Brilliant company. Top class service from start to finish

The Private Independent tour exceeded all our expectations. From the first contact with Marwa Al... read more

Reviewed yesterday
MagooeEinstein
Scotland

1,180 results
All reviews day tour wadi rum dead sea private tour driver guide ola farraj tour company amazing country through immigration travel consultant safe country tour escort excellent company felt safe at all times visa process mount nebo great itinerary
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We just got back from a two week trip to Jordan organized by Jordan Select Tours. They were extremely helpful and responsive. Our driver Qais was top notch and made the trip fabulous!! His English was perfect and his driving and knowledge of the country was amazing. We were traveling with two young teen kids and we all had a great time. Overall I would highly recommend using this company if you are thinking about heading to Jordan.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I booked a tour with Jordan select tours. From the dealings we had a the start when we were researching tour companies to the end of our tour, they were always easy to deal with, friendly, and helpful I;every way. We had such an amazing time on our week long tour and we were able in conjunction with Jordan Select customise our tour to suit our needs. Our driver Ziad was fantastic and always o;time, always friendly and helpful and he really made our trip go seamlessly. We would highly recommend to everyone to visit Jordan and to use I Jordan Select Tours.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

What a fantastic adventure we had in Jordan , thanks to the professionalism of Miss Marwa in the booking department and our tour guide Bassam !
From the minute we arrived at the airport in Amman and were greeted by a member of Jordan Select Tours ( who guided us swiftly through the Visa channel ) to the moment Bassam dropped us back at the airport for our return flight home , we had a WONDERFUL TIME !
The sight seeing is spectacular and the local people are friendly and accommodating .
Miss Marwa managed to secure the best hotels for us at short notice and nothing was too much trouble for Bassam as we toured this beautiful place.
We made so many beautiful memories.
I cannot recommend them more highly and if you are considering such an adventure . . Do not hesitate :) :)

Reviewed 5 April 2018

First, I was little worried to buy a tour from the internet and never met the person who was in touch with me. But when I got there I can see that they are really professional.

Thanks you Marwa Al Niwer and the tour guy Sayel Hjazi (you are the man!!) for this unforgettable trip!!!!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I've been i Jordan with my friend in March 2018. We booked the tour from this agency. They are very professional. Everything was plan so well and they changed it as our request. Very flexilable. All hotel were clean and confortable. The driver spoke perfectly different languages and he treated us as friends. Strongly Reccomended.