“Excellent Kunafa”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 26 April 2018

The best Kunafa in town tasty & fresh cheese , good value for money too , recommend for all especially for tourists

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Had read about this place and were not disappointed at all. Though we were taken aback by the long queue of locals lining up for the sweet delicacies.
We finally got our share of the Kunafeh or Kanufeh and it was simply divinely delicious.
My friend was so enamored by the sweet delicacy that we went back to have more of it on our last day in Amman before catching the flight.
Must try!

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Habibah has the best desserts in town. They carry a frozen kunnafa that you can bring back for your family.
Among everything I brought back from Jordan this stuff has been my family’s favorite.
Very friendly staff

1  Thank Mithya
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

This is the best of the best, a must visit
A must see
A must small and taste best too both traditional middle eastern deserts

As I land in jordan Amman sometimes this is my first stop before I get to my hotel and check

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

I was taken there to eat kunafeh, first time trying it and it was really nice, the hot chocolate was also delicious, beautiful decor!