All reviews safeway supermarket rooms are small dead sea the hotel is clean hotel is great free wifi nice stay taxi jordan
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I went to Jordan for a quick 3 day business trip and I stayed in hotel Misk from the 8 to the 11th of June. I chose hotel Misk because of its location and proximity to everything I needed and a 24hrs Safeway, i booked my room through the phone ahead of time and Mr. George Dababneh the general manager was very helpful and accommodating.
Upon arrival it took 5 minutes to get me to my room which was perfect for my kind of visit, Clean, full satellite TV, great shower and a small fridge. The hotel is clean, quiet with super friendly staff and great services like dry clean, Wi-Fi, room service, great breakfast with lots of verity to choose from.
I would highly recommend hotel Misk for any 1 who is visiting Amman and like to have a quit time, fare price and great stay and service. Thank you Mr. Sinan and thank you Mr. George, you made my visit a breeze.

Room tip: i chose the fifth floor, yes i do like to smoke.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Moe251
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Misk Hotel is a good option if you are staying in Amman. I stayed there from 6 to 8 June 2013.
The accommodations are comfortable and the rooms are clean. Breakfast is nice and the hotel is in a good location, calm, but safe, although is not so close to the main points of interest in Amman (the Citadel, for example).
Internet is available in the rooms, free of charge and the connection is really good.
The Hotel was indicated to me by Mr. Abu Rashad and it is a good cost X benefit option.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank CamilaSilveira
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I have spent 2 nights in Amman last week and booked at the Misk Hotel. It was overall a good experience for our needs. Rooms are clean, bathroom is clean, the size is correct. People from the hotel are true professionnal, nice and smiling

My credit card was not working and I have been able to pay in EUR on my check-out. The room service is fast and affordable, the food is good.

Wi-Fi access is free of charge, and fast

Breakfast could be improved

Overall if you're staying in Amman for a night or two and looking for a convenient and affordable hotel, this is the one ;.)

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2013

Loved the fantastic rooms. Everything was clean. The breakfast needed more varieties of fruit. My only complaint was the were unable to give me change at the front desk. The hotel is nicely renovated, with very clean common areas. I ordered room service. Affordable, huge portions, beautiful presentation.
-Happy Trails

Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Trevor A
Reviewed 22 May 2013

We stayed at Misk Hotel Amman in Jordan for one month and it was really amazing! We felt at home among our beloved family! The staff were too friendly, helpful and caring, they were really outstanding! We would like to thank them for their dedicated work and for their excellent service and care, and especially the Hotel Assistant Manager Mr. Abdulla Saleh who was so friendly, welcoming and warm and also the Hotel Manager Mr. Georges Dababneh for his kindness, wishing Hotel Misk continued success and we hope you keep working on improving the quality of the hotel services.
You really deserve a huge thank you, with the best of luck!
Zoukaa from Bahrain