See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

It was very nice stay in the hotel . Its very clean and quiet the location very good . Good service and professional staff .and good price for the service they make for you free wifi and swimming pool and health club .

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank محمد ط
Reviewed 21 June 2015 via mobile

The hotel in excellent area that is nearby everyplace I enjoyed staying in this hotel I enjoy the service . The hotel needs to change the lobby curtains and needs to improve the terrace oterwise everything is excellent . The hotel is close to hospitals and malls

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2015

Location:
Considered one of the good locations in Amman, Shmaisani area is a popular area surrounded by hotels, shops, restaurants, coffee shops and many entertainment places and all within walking destination

Category and budget:
Hotel is 4 stars hotel, normal 4 stars, dry hotel which is ideal for families, the rates are average and within the budget for those which are seeking 4 stars services.

Rooms and facilities:
Rooms are well furnishes, recently most of the hotel is renovated, good room service, quit good restaurant serving the breakfast and dinner, meeting rooms are available a good for small meetings up to 150 persons.

Entertainments:
Indore swimming pool with Jim, no other entertainment facilities, but the location gives many choices at the area which also allow the client to have the choice according to his budget and as mentioned all around the hotel, the area is crowded by locals and tourists, the visitor can get his meal starting from $3 throughout the many local restaurants available and in the night throughout too many coffee shops which are offering Shisha, snacks and drinks, in the summer they can enjoy the open area at these places.

Down Town:
This location is not far from down town and you can get into down town through the public transportation available or even Taxi which will not cost more than $2

Room Tip: High floors
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank abumoo a
Reviewed 28 December 2014

The hotel seemed interesting from the outside. The room though was large (they could have fitted in 3 more beds and would still be ok) and painted in vibrant colors. The hotel though seems to be out-of-the-way of many things, from downtown and from decent eating places
I traveled a lot and this was the very first time I had this experience: I asked for a map of the city (I am in Amman, the capital of Jordan!) and some suggestions to see/visit and the hotel has no map whatsoever and the staff has no idea what to recommend! I was flabbergasted! Evidently, this hotel is not for leisure travelers or regular tourist like me :(
When I took breakfast the following morning, I was surprised I was the only one in the dining room! My tour guide later told me it is a business hotel and it's possible the hotel has no other guest!! wow!
Word of warning for travelers: beware of taxi drivers. They will literally rob you blind!

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank PinoyWanderer66
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Reception, a morgue disguised as a hotel, dark and dated with no background music. Breakfast clueless - I had to ask for fresh milk for the tea and coffee - they had dried powdered milk! Room I stayed in satisfactory. Reception staff very good and helpful. 4 star no way...I'd give 2 stars. Wifi restricted to mail and web browsing - no downloads or youtube - poor reception wifi and slow internet overall, regular rebooting server to get it working on the floors. Location good.
Over all I'd say they could do better, but probably don't want to. Would I recommend this place - No

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business