US$ 162
US$ 160
US$ 138
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 157/night.

US$ 151
US$ 108
US$ 203
US$ 148
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 173/night.

Amman Pasha Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
  • Restaurant
US$ 169
US$ 147
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 163/night.

US$ 89
US$ 70
Agoda.com
US$ 180
US$ 140
Agoda.com
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 December 2014

The hotel seemed interesting from the outside. The room though was large (they could have fitted in 3 more beds and would still be ok) and painted in vibrant colors. The hotel though seems to be out-of-the-way of many things, from downtown and from decent eating places
I traveled a lot and this was the very first time I had this experience: I asked for a map of the city (I am in Amman, the capital of Jordan!) and some suggestions to see/visit and the hotel has no map whatsoever and the staff has no idea what to recommend! I was flabbergasted! Evidently, this hotel is not for leisure travelers or regular tourist like me :(
When I took breakfast the following morning, I was surprised I was the only one in the dining room! My tour guide later told me it is a business hotel and it's possible the hotel has no other guest!! wow!
Word of warning for travelers: beware of taxi drivers. They will literally rob you blind!

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank PinoyWanderer66
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Reception, a morgue disguised as a hotel, dark and dated with no background music. Breakfast clueless - I had to ask for fresh milk for the tea and coffee - they had dried powdered milk! Room I stayed in satisfactory. Reception staff very good and helpful. 4 star no way...I'd give 2 stars. Wifi restricted to mail and web browsing - no downloads or youtube - poor reception wifi and slow internet overall, regular rebooting server to get it working on the floors. Location good.
Over all I'd say they could do better, but probably don't want to. Would I recommend this place - No

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Garry A
Reviewed 4 January 2013 via mobile

Stayed at Le Vendome for 2 nights. The overall experience was ok. Nothing special and not too shabby. Rooms could be cleaner. Breakfast was very poor with only local food. I guess it could enjoy a little better management. However the location was very good.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Spearwing
Reviewed 20 October 2012

Friends put me up in this hotel because the one they intended to book was full. They say it used to be a very good four start hotel and were happy to be sending us there. Not anymore!!!

It'll be hard to fit everything that was unacceptable into this review:
- The A/C was not working anywhere in the building so the lobby was stuffy and the rooms were unbearable. One friend showered twice to try to cool off, the other only feel asleep in the middle of the night.
- The handle on our window was hanging by the tip of the screw and came off in my friend's hand.
- The TV only had one English channel and it was for movies not news.
- Though there was free WiFi with a router per floor, I could not get it to work on my floor or in the lobby even though the man at the front counter tried to help.
- My friend found three cockroaches in our bathroom. Not gigantic ones, but still.
- There were only two towels in the room and one was stained and torn. (They brought us better ones when we asked.)
- The keys for the rooms are actual keys which is okay, but the doors don't lock automatically; you have to make sure to lock the door yourself.
- The lobby furniture was old and dirty and the lighting was terrible.
- The breakfast was a disaster. The boiled eggs were so overcooked there was a 1mm layer of grey around the yolk. The "juice" was actually tang or something. The water for tea was in electric kettles but there wasn't an indication that the guests needed to reheat the water so my friend's cup of tea was lukewarm and all of the teaspoons for adding creamer or sugar were dried-on dirty. The tables were set nicely but the floor hadn't been cleaned properly. How could they have when the tablecloths were hanging down to the floor on at least one side of every table? I couldn't imagine needing to eat in this place a second time.

Needless to say, we only stayed one night instead of the four we had intended.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2012

We had a reservation in another hotel, that has misplaced our reservation. Le Vendome Hotel has been offered us as an "upgrade". We didn't feel welcome, they didn't give us any information by checking-in. the lobby looks very nice, but that are all the possitive things that I can write. Our room was dirty (hairs in the bathroom and on the toilet), one towel for two guests, no soap at all, the carpet was completely dirty and ugly. Breakfast was included and okay, but you have to be early, they did not really refill everything.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple