“Ms”
Review of ibis Amman

ibis Amman
Ranked #19 of 150 Hotels in Amman
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice hotel with a good location
Many thanks for Mr.ahmed Alzaben for his cooperative,,they have also different tybes of foodشي لزيز على الاخر
وكل يلى بالفندق تعاملهم راقي جدا ❤،،الغرف كتير نظيفة ومريحة

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Yunna

greeting from ibis Amman

Me and my staff were happy having you in our property , I will share your comments with our team, hope to welcome you very soon.

Have A good day :)

your sincerely
Operation Manager

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Ibis made my solo trip to Jordan was made very comfortable!
Thanks to the hotel manager and reception staff!
Excellent service all round & great location off course .
I am surely coming back again!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear Veenit

Greeting from ibis Amman
Thank you for your feedback about our hotel;
I will share your comments directly with the team; this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.
Operation manger

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel need maintenance and improvements. The internet doesn’t works in my room. The carpet is dirty and old. The decoration is old fashion.
The bathroom looks very old and not properly clean.
The room doesn’t have a socket near the bad.
The staff is friendly but nothing special.

I hope the ibis can improve that.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Andreia

First of all allow me to thank you for taking time and writing to us your comments regarding your stay in ibis Amman
I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies,

Please rest assured that I will review your comments personally with my team and necessary action will be taken in order to correct the comments.

Once again, we thank you and hope to win back your trust.

Operation Manger
Hotel Ibis Amman

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Comfortable hotel with a great location. Exceptional customer service, especially from Hassn and the other housekeeping staff. Rooms are clean and well appointed. The staff was very friendly and asked several times during our stay how they might help us.

Stayed: October 2017

Dear tsmithtravel

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Ibis Amman.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Well located. A good mall just across with excellent local shopping. Apart from Trinkets one can pickup Supermarket items also like Cheese, Tinned stuff etc. There is an excellent local Jordanian sweet shop across called Habibi wiorth visiting. The Hotel is clean and neat. Rooms are neat though not classy. Dining Hall looks good and food is reasonably tasty. Breakfast choices are limited.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
IbisAmman, Manager at ibis Amman, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Dear Noronha
We very much appreciates your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Amman Al Madinah. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

concerning the breakfast I will share it with our chef :)

Hotel Ibis Amman