All reviewsred buildinggreat locationstudio apartmentgreat apartmenthalwahot waterself cateringthese apartmentsminute walkcafes and restaurantsdizengoff streeta great place to stayflat screen tvwalking distance to the beachsmall kitchenhilton beachbus station
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Bit dark, gloomy and damp smelling. Didn't like the decor much as it wasn't very cheery. We did have a basement apartment.
Cleanliness satisfactory. No outdoor area which is a shame. Air con noisy. Beds comfy. Very good location just 5-10 mins to the sea. Don't think I'd return.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Two bedroom apartment was perfect for our family with small children. Clean and comfortable, modern decor. Staff were friendly and helpful (which is not always a given in Tel Aviv!). The immediate neighbourhood is lovely with excellent restaurants, bars and coffee places. The walk down Ben Gurion boulevard to the sea is a daily pleasure in itself.

Cleaning every 3 days was fine but could have been a bit more thorough - eg. floors didn't really get properly mopped. And it would help if a few more cleaning items were provided in the rooms, such as a broom or brush and pan.

Room Tip: Our 2 bedroom apartment looked out onto Ben Yehuda Street, but noise was not an issue due to good double glazing.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Booked it last minute, on Agoda, via TripAdvisor, since due to a change of plans, I've realized I don't have a place to spend the night :)

I didn't have any expectations, given the price, but the hotel ended up being spotless, providing great value for money.

My only qualm would be lack of parking, but hey, it's Tel-Aviv.

Will repeat, if the need arises.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Good location in the heart of Tel-Aviv. The parking is not included and need the addition reservation for addition price.
Place clean and quiet. The staff is friendly.
Just two blocks from the sea and close to the Tel-Aviv attractions.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2017

My friends and I booked a two bedroom apartment which comfortably fit 5 people. It was extremely clean, generously spacious with renovated amenities. With wood floors throughout and an amazing air conditioning unit, each room had a flat screen tv, closet, and windows. We stayed for 7 nights and it truly felt like home. Still missing our stay until this day and will definitely ONLY book this hotel whenever I stay in Tel Aviv. The staff was very gracious and helpful in greeting us and accommodating all of our needs. The location was also perfect with a less than 5 minute walk to the beach, and amazing restaurants located nearby. You can walk everywhere from this spot. I would not stay anywhere else but here!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends