The Diaghilev, LIVE ART Suites Hotel(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
US$ 190
  • Bar/Lounge
US$ 217
US$ 173
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$ 300
US$ 250
  • Breakfast included
The Rothschild 71(Tel Aviv)
US$ 201
  • Bar/Lounge
The Embassy Hotel Tel Aviv(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 177
US$ 138
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 165/night.

US$ 217
US$ 167
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 226/night.

US$ 224
US$ 176
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 206/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 243
US$ 192
Priceline
1,079 results
All reviewsloft roomboutique hotelamazing breakfastfrishman beachegg disheschef restaurantgreat hotelstandard roomsmall hotelmodern designlovely boutiquehotel breakfastloved this hotelshakshukareception staffenjoyed my stayfew minutes walk
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Loved this hotel; beautifully designed and decorated rooms, excellent location near beach, but more than anything extraordinary staff. Breakfast buffets were insanely wonderful. Didn't try the restaurant there for dinner but it looked wonderful. Spotless rooms, very conveniently designed, absolutely quiet. Lobby was very chic and lively but noisy due to proximity to chic restaurant. Loved the vibe, but the downside was the internet in room was intermittent and it was hard to work in lobby, where internet was better. (Still don't know why internet wasn't better in Start-up Nation!) However here's where staff helpfulness came in; when I mentioned I had to be online at a certain time, the front desk staff gave me the conference room to work in (gratis); they went overboard to help. They also booked excellent restaurants for us, gave us advice on tourist locations, bent over backwards. Oh, and the staff at the (included) breakfast were so sweet and helpful; despite being busy, gave us Hebrew lessons! Loved the place and would love to go back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
MendeliHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Mendeli Street Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear R T,

Thank you for the great review!
I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, its so appreciated by us all when we hear about guests positive experiences.
Our goal is to make our guests feel as much as at home and comfortable as possible,and I am happy you enjoyed the locations as well as the room and our breakfast.

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to to say that it was our pleasure to host you at the Mendeli Street, and we will sure be happy to do so again whenever travel brings you back our way.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

What a great place! So close to the beach and lots of pubs and restaurants around. We were upgraded to a superior room (THANKS!!) that was quite spacious, very clean and with modern design. The restaurant - Mashya - is one of the best in TLV and the breakfast was overwhelmingly gooood. Loved it!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
MendeliHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Mendeli Street Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Dear Liat1974,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to submit your lovely review!
I am delighted to read about your experience at our hotel. Our goal is to make our guests feel as much as at home and comfortable as possible, and I am happy you enjoyed a warm welcome as well as our little treats and breakfast.
We will be happy to welcome you back in the future!
Warm regards,

Reviewed 21 March 2018

As a mature adult traveling as a tourist with a friend, I enjoyed this hotel and would highly recommend for other adults. The service was excellent and staff very helpful, courteous and friendly to deal with. The included breakfast was superb! I could order a great omelet and select from an excellent and interesting buffet selection of salads, breads, fruits, cheeses and more. We ate an excellent dinner at the restaurant (not owned by the hotel) located in the hotel and that was superb as well. The lobby showcases a very active bar which adds a lively, youthful and fun quality to this hotel. Clientele included business travelers as well as tourists, and guests were on the younger side. This is a "hopping" place. Rooms are attractive, modern and minimalist in style, which only adds to the ambience of a very updated hotel with all contemporary amenities. Location close to the beach is a major plus. Well located for restaurants, The section of Mendeli Street hotel is located appeared light commercial with perhaps some apartment buildings as well.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
MendeliHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Mendeli Street Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear rachelhrc,

I would like to thank you personally for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community.
It is great to hear you enjoyed our centralized location, general atmosphere and friendly staff (Thank you for your kind words! I am sure our team will appreciate it!).
It has been our pleasure to host you, and we will sure be happy to do so again whenever travel brings you back our way.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Someone booked a room at the Mendeli Street Hotel on my behalf so I didn't have any particular expectations. I was so pleasantly surprised by the experience. It is a small hotel and on a very quiet street but very centrally located with an easy walk to the beach. The rooms were extremely stylish, and the restaurant on the first floor was excellent with a fun vibe.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
MendeliHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Mendeli Street Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Dear Ian T,

Thank you for the great review.
I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, its so appreciated by us all when we hear about guests positive experiences at The Mendeli Street Hotel.
So many guests cite our location as a plus, as I agree, there is indeed no better part of town to explore Tel Aviv from.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We wouldl like to recommend the hotel.kind staff, A comfortable and beautiful room. The shower's soaps of fine qualitu.
Amazing breakfast.
Best location near the beach.
Great value for money.
Hope to be back

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear pukatin,
I am very pleased to learn from your review that you had a good time at our hotel. It is great to hear you enjoyed our centralized location, our breakfast as well as our kind staff (Thank you for your nice words! I am sure our team will appreciate it!).