“Short menu but delicious food in good price”
Review of Marco Italian Kitchen - CLOSED

Marco Italian Kitchen
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

We think it is one of the not very expensive places were you can eat great food with nice service. During the day there is no problem with table - in the evening order once is needed.
We recommend hamburger with beef and mint lemon slush!!

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Entering this little restaurant, nothing prepares you to the experience you are going to have.
This nice and very simple restaurant offers a genuine Italian food. The best I have ever ate outside Italy. The food is authentic and great, Both main course and desserts. The rates are very reasonable, and the staff is very friendly and pleasant. We will definitely pay them another visit.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

We were for a lunch at Marco last month during our stay.

I must say that this was probably the worst place where we had food in Tel-Aviv on every possible side.

We ordered something called fresh egg based pasta....what we got was the worst plate of pasta in our life.

I complained with the waiter saying that the pasta was really bad and didn't taste as a fresh pasta at all...

What happened after was absolutely crazy. The "Chef" came out of the kitchen and asked why I was not happy, when I told him that the pasta didn't seem at all egg-based and fresh he got aggressive, almost putting his fingers in the plate and after I told him I didn't like it he started insulting and yelling at me. He even came back to yell again after 5 mins (he was clearly frustrated of its incapability to cook anything decent).
No one came to give us excuses and we even had to pay for that garbage food

DON'T GO THERE

Reviewed 27 February 2016

The place is nice, service was good. Most of the dishes were good+, some were very good. Only one dish was not to our taste and was replaced.

Reviewed 5 November 2015

We have gone there after half year and we found a completely different place. Bad service and terrible food.

I ordered a plate of pasta that what supposed to be home made with eggs and instead we got some pasta that seemed absolutely standard and (even worst) was extremely overcooked.

I complained saying that it didn't seem hand made pasta and that was overcooked. The waiter brought out the "supposed chef". He was immediately aggressive accusing me of not understanding what is real hand made pasta (I am a chef myself) and aggressively asking where I was from (I am from Rome ...he is from russia...guess who understand more of pasta!).

That was already a bad experience but after 5 minutes the "chef" came back accusing me we didn't understood nothing of kitchen (using BAD words) and insulting us....it then came out a discussion and he almost attacked us.
No manager came out no one intervened.

We paid our disgusting lunch and left and we didn't even receive any excuses from them.

End of story, worst place I ever been in TLV (and I lived here for 10 years!) and terrible service. Do not order anything else beside a salad if you really have to go there

1  Thank Daniele M