“Great food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 October 2015

The food is really good and fresh, the service is nice and fast, and the location is great too. I really recommend this restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Marco Italian Kitchen

Reviewed 20 October 2015

The breakfast has plenty of choices of salads,breads, cheeses,eggs juices,coffee and other items.
Waiters are nice. Could oppen earlier, though..

Reviewed 16 October 2015

Was chosen as one of the 100 best Italian restaurant outside of Italy! Food is amazing and the atmosphere is real italian.

Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

We ordered 2 main dishes. The second dish got 20 minutes after the first one. And it was cold. When we asked to change to another dish because the cold one didn't look so fresh they refused. So we waited 10 more minutes and got the same dish after warming. It wasn't good and I didn't touch it. In such cases the restaurant MUST compensate the customer in some way (free desert or something..). They didn't. It didn't seem like anyone there cared about it. We will definitely not come back there.

Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

I wanted to love that place because of the location and cute decor . I stayed in the hotel upstairs and had 3 breakfasts 3 days In a raw which was just OK . service for breakfast did not exist . I also had a quick late dinner and a cup of coffee with my friend and again the service was poor , slow , not attentive .