“Great Italian Restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 October 2015

Was chosen as one of the 100 best Italian restaurant outside of Italy! Food is amazing and the atmosphere is real italian.

Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

We ordered 2 main dishes. The second dish got 20 minutes after the first one. And it was cold. When we asked to change to another dish because the cold one didn't look so fresh they refused. So we waited 10 more minutes and got the same dish after warming. It wasn't good and I didn't touch it. In such cases the restaurant MUST compensate the customer in some way (free desert or something..). They didn't. It didn't seem like anyone there cared about it. We will definitely not come back there.

Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

I wanted to love that place because of the location and cute decor . I stayed in the hotel upstairs and had 3 breakfasts 3 days In a raw which was just OK . service for breakfast did not exist . I also had a quick late dinner and a cup of coffee with my friend and again the service was poor , slow , not attentive .

Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

If you are looking for a restaurant where everyone's mains come within the same 20 minute period or where staff smile at you or where you dont have to ask for everything more once then unfortunately this isnt the place for you.

I ate here last night with my family. Food was ok but the service was poor and the staff were rude. Everything had to be asked for twice. Dirty plates were never taken away which started to attract flies.

1  Thank David S
Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

In the brochure from the hotel that restaurant was advertised as on of the best 100 Italian restaurants in the world.
Food was a little above average quality.