“Great boutique hotel in tel aviv”
Review of Hotel Berdichevsky

Hotel Berdichevsky
Ranked #47 of 102 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Stayed there as a romantic getaway for one day.
smack in the middle of the city.
Small cozy and quiet rooms. service is great, the room is very small however all we needed.
I would suggest going to the bar on the floor level - best cocktail bar in Tel Aviv

Room Tip: Try and opt for bigger room if any
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Assa M, General Manager at Hotel Berdichevsky, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear guests,
First,thanks for the great and lovely review.
I'm pleased to know you were happy from the hotel atmosphere and location,from the room,from the friendly service and from the ''Bellboy'' cocktails bar which considered one of the best Venus in town.
I'm happy you had a great experience with us and I hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

We have booked a Room for our wedding night after hearing very good recommendations on the hotel from our friends.
The booking process and the quality of service was above our expectations.
When they heard it is our Wedding night, they immediately said that we will get special treatment which is always nice:)

Our room was great, very upscale and elegant design.

On the next morning we had a Massage at the Spa which was one of the best experiences we had (after quite a few...). they were real professionals.

Overall, we were very happy with our choice, and would recommend anyone spending a night at this Hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Assa M, General Manager at Hotel Berdichevsky, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear guests,
First,thanks for the outstanding review,it's much appropriate.
I'm pleased to know you enjoined your room, the spa treatments and most important from the friendly and professional service of the team.
Our team members are very keen to ensure customer's stay and exceed their expectations and I'm happy we did that for you.
I wish you all the best and happy marriage.
Thanks again for the lovely review and you are most welcome to come back.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

This is a charming boutique hotel. The location is fantastic and the room was fabulous.
We got upgraded to a deluxe room, and had a great time in it.
The lobby turns into a cocktail bar at night, so you can enjoy a real unique place – unlike your ordinary hotel bar.
The staff is friendly and within a short walk you get to the trendy Rothschild street.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Assa M, General Manager at Hotel Berdichevsky, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear guest,
First,thanks for the great and lovely review, it is much appreciate.
I'm please to know you enjoined the hotel atmosphere,the prime location,the room , the ''Bellboy'' bar which considered one of the best in town and most important from the staff friendly service.
The hotel team members are very keen to ensure customer's stay and exceed their expectations so I'm happy you had a great time with us and for the next time I recommend on our great spa treatments.
I hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We spent long weekend in this great hotel enjoyed every moment. the staff are so nice the room so comfortable. It is so close to the main locals we wish to visit in TLV even walk to the seaside take just 20 minutes of lovely walking.
No doubt. ..this is our hotel to stay in this awesome city☺

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Assa M, General Manager at Hotel Berdichevsky, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Dear guest,
First,I would like to thank you for the lovely and excellent feedback.
I pleased to know you enjoined the hotel central location , from the room and most important from the staff friendly service.
I'm happy you had a great experience with us and I hope to see soon again.
Thanks again for the great feedback.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I went to the hotel for the first time
And it was great
From the entrance the people who welcome you
The rooms are so nice and clean
You feel very good even the area such an amazing place in onr of the best places in tel-aviv you can walk ao each direction and you will find a very nice place to hangout to visit and the night life of tel-aviv
I recomend you a lot if you come to Israel and tel-aviv to reserve this boutick hotel

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Assa M, General Manager at Hotel Berdichevsky, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear Guest,
First,Thank you for your positive and wonderful review.
I'm please to know you enjoined the hotel central location,from the room and his cleanliness and from the staff friendly service.
I'm happy you had a great experience with us and your recommendation on the hotel is highly appreciated.
I hope to see you soon again.