All reviews rothschild boulevard center of tel aviv boutique hotel smallest room classic room great hotel walking distance breakfast is served first floor small hotel perfect location the ground floor booked this hotel hotel room amazing breakfast great boutique bellboy
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We stoped for a drink at this bar and ordered some food but were disappointed.
The place is very dark on top of the black color which is dominating with weird interior taken out of a horror movie.
Be careful of the service and red hair waitress that comes to tables offering you small degustations of house drinks which they finally add to your bill .
The food is not tasty and very small portions .this is not a place to eat. The cocktails are not well done and loaded with ice .
If you find yourself there, then just have a safe beer or glass of wine and move-on to another night spot near by.

The hotel rooms are very small 13 sqm tiny and very dark and decorated with same style weird interior. Asking for this 1200 shekel per night is simply Hutzpa. I have no other word for it . If you are into this kind of a scene, then this place is for you .

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Assa M, General Manager at Hotel Berdichevsky, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Dear guest,
Thanks for your feedback.
The hotel has 23 rooms which only three out of the inventory are small (13 sqm).
At all the websites without exception we are very transparent with the rooms sizes,
if we have availability we do upgrade for the guests comfort and satisfaction.
To like the room decor it is very subjective so I can not comment about that.
Regarding your comments on the hotel Bar I have no attention to response.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2017

We stayed in the hotel for one night as a Bday present for my boyfriend. Since we love the Bellboy (it's the cocktail bar in the lobby of the hotel) it was required that we stay there.
We stayed at the Classic Room, wich is their simplest room. We liked the interior desing of the room, but I have to say that it's the smallest room that we ever stayed in. The bathroom is quite spacious and comfortable. The bed was comfortable as well but the pillows were a bit disappointing.
The hotel doesn't offer you a breakfast inside the hotel, they work with 4 different places that are walking distance from the hotel. However take into considaration that 2 of them doesn't work on Saturday.
I have to say that the overall experience of the hotel was a bit disappointing. The staff is super nice and we still love the Bellboy :)

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Assa M, General Manager at Hotel Berdichevsky, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your feedback.
First of all I'm happy to know you enjoyed the ''Bellboy'' bar which considered one of the best venues in Tel Aviv.
I'm also glad to know you enjoyed the room decor as well despite the room size, but I'm disappointed that the cushions were not comfortable to you.
I will note that when I have availability I'm always upgrading to a larger room.
Breakfast is not served in the hotel as part of the hotel concept, as part of thinking ''out of the box'' and as opposed to the traditional hospitality.
I will be more than happy if you will contact with me personally so we can talk about your experience and what can I offer for the next time f you will decide to return.
Assa
Madmoni

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I stayed at this hotel and found the room to be small but nice and clean, the location is really good, we had breakfast that was not at the hotel but at a restaurant across the street and was really good. One night there was a 30's themed party at the bar, great people and fun. Try coctails at the bar, they are very good.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Adrian_Geva, General Manager at Hotel Berdichevsky, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you so much for your kind words and your positive feedback.
I am glad to know you have enjoyed your stay with us and was pleased from the room cleanliness and the hotel location as well. I'm happy you had a chance to feel our unique ''Bellboy'' cocktail bar which is one of the best in town.
Thanks again and I would be more than happy to see you again among our guests !
Hotel Manager
Hotel Berdichevsky

Reviewed 15 February 2017

It was a great place to stay - great location , very close to all the central sights. I was visiting Tel Aviv for work so I was able to have a very nice walk to my office and then stop by at nice restaurants that were close by to the hotel.

Room Tip: good location
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Adrian_Geva, General Manager at Hotel Berdichevsky, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your excellent review it is much appreciated.
I am happy to know you have enjoyed on your stay at our hotel and have enjoyed our prime location as well.
I hope to see soon again among our guests.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Room is basic; everything except hot water kettle. Hotel is near Sarona Market. There are supermarkets near by. Room decor is modern and looks luxurious. I had good price for the stay. Hotel is in residential neighborhood.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive review.
I am happy to know you have enjoyed our rooms decor and pleased to know you liked our prime location with all the best attractions Tel-Aviv has to offer.
For your next stay with us i gladly offer to try out our unique spa which offers spa treatments for the renewal of body & soul combined with a cocktail from the "Bellboy" our unique cocktail Bar.

Assa Madmoni - Hotel manager