“Cozy boutique”
Review of Hotel Berdichevsky

Ranked #49 of 102 Hotels in Tel Aviv
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

Pretty room, nice staff, and cozy place..love the hip bar also in lobby. .this hotel is a very creative place with nice people that is open until late. We had a great time; nice location. The staff watched our bag before check in do we could walk to have lunch in park. Parking is around the corner and convenient.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Adrian_Geva, Manager at Hotel Berdichevsky, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2015

Dear Friend,
Thank you for your review !
I am glad to hear you have enjoyed your stay at our hotel, including our bar and our boutiqish pampering rooms.
I hope to see you again among our guests.

Reviewed 22 October 2015

Perfect location. Close to many restaurants, Bus stops and easy Taxi location.
Don't let the exterior fool you as the interior and rooms are immaculate and very quiet. Most of all the staff is among the best I have ever experienced. Extremely helpful, accommodating, and knowledgeable

Room Tip: All rooms are very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends

Dear Friend,
Thank you for your great review !
I am glad to know your experience with us was good and you enjoyed our location and the atmosphere our hotel offers its guests.
I hope to see you among our guests again in the future :-)

Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

The service was excellent and amazing! What lovely people you have. The cocktail bar is one of a kind... definitely recommended! The reception on arrival is just great. Try their beef burger too... I will most certainly return at the first opportunity. If you want boutique, you wont go wrong. Best Regards

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Adrian_Geva, Manager at Hotel Berdichevsky, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2015

Dear Friend,
Thank you so much for your great review !
I am pleased to know our staff left a good impression on you and made your stay with us a good one. Also, i am glad you had a chance to visit our own Bellboy bar and it's unique atmosphere it offers.
Looking forward to have you again as our guest.

Reviewed 17 October 2015

The hotel is in a fantastic location, smack in the center of Tel Aviv, near the Theatre, concert hall and Rothschild Blvd. The Service is very friendly and the hotel means well. However i have stayed here about 5 times and there are always small and different issues. Eg once a half empty water bottle and glass was left on the table instead of a full one, another time they forgot to put a bar of soap. Often the hotel keys to the rooms stop working due to system glitches etc. Or the breakfast is served outside the hotels but the card with the information is outdated and wrong.

However the Bar is really fun and great and often hard to book, and they do prioritize guests.

Rooms are very small and oddly they do not have luggage racks.

Overall its ok but just lower expectations a bit.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business

Dear Daniel,
Thank you for your review on our hotel.
As a retuning guest of our hotel and a frequent traveller and reviewer, it is always a great pleasure to have a professional review with constructive comments.
I am glad you found it in your heart to return to us several times over again. We took to our attention all the remarks you mentioned in your review and our staff does above and beyond to fix any issue that might occur, from big to small, and to keep up with the good points you mentioned as well.

Thank you once again for choosing us and i do hope we will get a chance to host you again and offer a fresh new and flawless experience.

Hotel Berdichvesky

Reviewed 4 October 2015

And I am not easy to please...

I've stayed in a single room on the third floor.
First of all, it met three of my most important requirements from any hotel room: no carpets (this one had nice marvel floor), great bathroom and cleanness.
The bathroom was big and very clean, with well executed shower enclosure (very spacious and not a drop of water escaped from it while I took a shower), choice between rain shower head and a hand set, plenty of space near the sink.
The room was very spacious.
In addition to a big and comfortable bed, with plenty of pillows, there was also a table and a chair (which were very useful), two bed-side tables and a closet.
There are also small but pleasant touches: sewing kit and vanity kit at the bathroom, a bottle of water on the table.
Air conditioning was easy to operate and it worked well, cooling the room quickly.
Several levels of lighting are available both in the room and at the bathroom, which is great for changing to a more relaxed atmosphere at the evening.

The staff went an extra mile to meet my needs.
I needed to leave my bag at the hotel early at the morning and I was told, prior to my stay, that it won't be a problem and that they will bring the bag up to my room as soon as the room is ready, so it will await for me there when I arrive at the evening.
It was good enough for me, but it got even better.
When I arrived, they checked and found out that the room was ready, so I was able to have the room much earlier that the official check-in hour, which was a great bonus.
Overall, the staff was great.
Very friendly, yet very polite and helpful.

I was worried about the noise from the bar downstairs, but the room was perfectly quiet.

My only complaint about the room was that there was no option to bolt the door from the inside. This complaint was immediately checked out by the staff and their response was very professional. Obviously, that is not an issue that could be solved immediately.

Overall, I had a pleasant experience and I hope to be back.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo