1,484 results
All reviews park plaza free international calls free phone free bicycles sea view superior room great location on the beach breakfast room business trip bars and restaurants the executive lounge breakfast was excellent beach front yogurt israeli breakfast mediterranean sea orchids
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

should have been called a dimond because this gem shines by the beach. check in and you will be sad when you check out. I won't stay anywhere else. this hotel makes likes me feel like I'm at home. 10 out of 10

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I come every Passover, I will be returning every Passover because the orchid is the best hotel in tlv. Best location. Cozy atmosphere. Wonderful staff. Home away from home. u can’t beat the orchid breakfast. Missing lunch and dinner.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Best location in Tel Aviv, Good service and friendly staff. Keren the manager made us feel welcome & assisted with some of our specific needs. Have stayed in most of the hotels on the tel Aviv strip & the Orchid ticks most of the boxes! Good option for any type of travel

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

They hotel is 5 min from the center of tel Aviv. With a beautiful sea site and a a peaceful place un the city.
Amazing view ,amazing service . I wil come back to this place for sure .
This hotel is close to many places..

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2018

5 star service, extremely friendly staff, and beautiful ocean views. The service in the restaurant / lounge was terrific - the new manager, Keren, really made us feel welcome. I would highly recommend this hotel if you plan on traveling to Tel Aviv. --By: David M.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business