1,330 results
All reviewshappy hourindependence parkrooftop terracerooms are smallhilton beachstay there againevery eveningfree wififree bikeshayarkon streetnice breakfastold portwonderful stayben yehudaexcellent locationsea viewisraeli breakfast
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Melody for 3 nights with various family members for my daughters wedding. We occupied about 10 different rooms of varoius sizes. All I can say that our stay was absolutely amazing! Everything about it was fantastic. Where to begin?
The Staff was so accommodating, helpful, warm and super efficient! Honorable mention, I'll start with Vardit, the hotel manager. She's absolutely amazing, made us feel just like family! Thank you for everything Vardit. Mor, front desk manager was always there at our beck and call, ready to oblige with a smile (and I must admit, I had. quite a few requests:) Guy from the reception desk even went out of his way to search, find & fax me a speech to the wedding hall that I stupidly forgot in my room. Will always be eternally grateful to him for that!
The rooms are lovely!! All recently remolled in a very stylish and soothing manner, just love the cool pallet and look of all the rooms. We had a sea view on the 7th floor & it was gorgeous. The bed also is extremely comfortable. They even include special touches like books, mandala coloring books & pencils in each room.
The breakfasts are delicious and happy hour is a great, really nice extra perk.
The wifi is super fast & free all around the hotel. Something that's really nice is how great the hotel smells!
There really are so many good things to say about this hotel that let me suffice to say that I highly recommend staying here without hesitation!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Atlas_Hotels_Israel, Guest Relations Manager at Melody Hotel Tel Aviv - an Atlas Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Dear Ruth U,
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy that you were pleased with many aspects of the hotel including our accommodating staff, lovely rooms, beautiful design, delicious breakfast, great happy hour, and nice hotel amenities. We are extremely delighted by your comments about our wonderful staff, we are glad that they were able to make you feel like family! We appreciate your feedback and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

I have told several of my friends and business partners about the Melody Hotel and they have followed me there. It's located in a really cool residential neighborhood just minutes from the beach and the boardwalk with many restaurants and attractions on one side and a few blocks from Disengoff Street on the other side. They recently renewed all of the rooms and lobby which surprised me because I really thought it was equally beautiful before the renewal! My room overlooked the Mediterranean -WOW! The breakfasts are excellent with everything one can think off - fresh, healthy and delicious. If you want something special they will make it for you. In the afternoon they serve wine and equally delicious light snacks.The team there is so helpful and accommodating. It really has a unique and warm character, relaxing and charming. If I wouldn't have obligations in other parts of the world, I think I would move into the Melody Hotel on a permanent basis.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear hseligmann,
Thank you for writing this lovely review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and were pleased with many aspects of the hotel. We appreciate your kind compliments regarding our prime location, beautiful design, excellent breakfast, lovely happy hour, and accommodating staff. We are delighted by your feedback and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

The hotel is smaller but it has a very high-end look and feel. Nice breakfast with great coffee, nice rooms, good location by the beach and near major streets. And for some reason the whole place smells nice inside, which was an unexpected treat :-)

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Erin B
Reviewed 12 February 2018

We loved staying here as the rooms which have just been redone were charming and the breakfast was outstanding. We asked for a room in back for quiet and we had a quiet room with lots of light with a view of the city. The rooms in the front face the ocean but they would be noisy as the hotel is on a busy street.
The location was perfect as you could walk everywhere that you want to go. The staff were always available for questions and recommendations.

Room Tip: For quiet ask to be in the back of the hotel and for views of the ocean ask for the front.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank abby7

Dear abby7,
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are delighted by your compliments and are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are happy that you were pleased with our charming rooms, outstanding breakfast, prime location and helpful staff. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

From when we arrived with a friendly greeting and some delicious dates to our departure I thoroughly enjoyed the visit. Very well located within walking distance of. Carmel markets and Jaffa, next to a lovely beach.
Room tastefully decorated good bathroom whilst not large was more than enough !
Happy hour was superb nice Israeli wines and some great nibbles ! No need for an evening meal.
The breakfast was out of this world ..... one of te best breakfasts I have ever had, great choice of cheeses fresh bread cakes fruit ..,. Muesli cereals. Would highly recommend this hotel

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank greg7233
Atlas_Hotels_Israel, Guest Relations Manager at Melody Hotel Tel Aviv - an Atlas Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear greg7233,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you were pleased with many aspects of the hotel. We appreciate your kind compliments regarding our friendly staff, prime location, superb happy hour, and fantastic breakfast. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future and thank you for your warm recommendation.