“Wonderful!”

Ranked #24 of 1,838 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 50
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Kitchen Market is a contemporary fusion restaurant above the farmers' market in Tel Aviv's famous port Namal which is a popular destination for foodies. The market is a source of the finest ingredients, brought up straight to the kitchen. Pure flavors, made with passion by talented Israeli chef Yossi Shitrit, for people that love food. Overlooking the lively harbor and food market you can enjoy a great and bustling atmosphere while eating dinner, ending your evening with a stunning and romantic ocean view sunset.
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had heard amazing things about the food at the Kitchen Market. Wow! We were not disappointed. The food was fabulous. The service was incredible in every way. A very welcoming place with a great vibe. I highly recommend Kitchen Market the food is excellent yet not precious to the point of being contrived. A terrific experience all round!

Reviewed 21 March 2018

We had just flown in from London and this was our first meal in Tel Aviv and we weren't disappointed.
Located in a trendy food market by Tel Aviv harbour.
Service was excellent and very helpful - especially helping us to get a taxi when we weren't familiar.
I had a sort of lamb 'terrine' which was super tasty with nice vegetables and my wife had excellent fish.
Good wines and plenty of help choosing and explanation of the menu.
Very busy and buzzing atmosphere - would definitely go back.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Veal carpaccio was very good!
And, once they realised I have had to wait 25' to be served, they spontaneouly proposed to offer me my lunch !
Well done !

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I went with my wife on Friday for lunch.
We both order the business meal which contains a starter and a main dish.
All the dishes were excellent (Real tasty). The service was also great and fast.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

The food was spectacular (particularly the lamb) and it was served in a great environment. It was a little loud, but that was likely because it was busy. Definitely recommend.