“Nice Place with Excellent Location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
aroundthe...
Ottawa, Canada
“Nice Place with Excellent Location”
Reviewed 7 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

My husband and I spent January and February at this pleasant apartment. It an easy walk to the beach promenade, grocery store, cafés, etc. While the words “stunning” and “luxury” used in the description are optimistic, the apartment is good value for Tel Aviv and served us well for our two month stay. The apartment is well equipped (we prepared most meals there), comfortable and light. The pleasant owner was very helpful.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
OBlikhar
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Best apartment you can find in Tel Aviv”
Reviewed 20 August 2014 for a stay in March 2014

I've rented a lot of apartments in Tel Aviv, this one was definetely the best, true. The property appeared exactly as it was described in advertisement. Clean, bright and cozy apartment, large balcony, quiet, best location. There are all amenities you could need. And the best landlord ever! Avi, thank you very much again. We had a great time and I recommend your apartment to all my friends!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Its located in the heart of city life, but quiet and you can relax watching the sunset with a glass of good wine on the balcony)
Liked least: The vacation was over and we had to leave(
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Paris
Reviewed 25 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
nytravell...
New York City, New York
“unreliable management”
Reviewed 29 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013
people found this review helpful

As agreed upon from multiple emails, when I called him from the airport after my 12 hour trip, Avi Ruach, the renter, was supposed to meet me at the apartment and didn't. After calling him two more times I waited a half hour on the sidewalk and finally I got him on his phone and he gave me the code to get in and find the key. Although I had given him a $300 deposit to hold the place, he finally came and demanded the money for the two weeks I had booked to stay there immediately.
When I came in there was no toilet paper or soap.
Also, a major problem that I had was that there was no respect for my privacy inasmuch as he entered the apartment to leave messages in my absence, although he could have contacted me on my cellphone, and there was no way to secure the door from the inside when I was sleeping except for the door lock–no nightime security latch.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Intrusion of privacy
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
28 Apr 2013
As a one who's doing his best for his guests, this is an evil review..its a big lie.. You should see all the other reviews and you will notice that it's a big lie. This woman is totally crazy, she was asking for her money back because She asks to leave a day before she was suppose to due to an emergency purposes. I have never given her to wait and never came without a notice and Yes I have asked for my money on the first day.. That's my regular agreement I always do that and she didn't even give the money. This is not a truth review and it's not correct at all to have it under my reviews..
Moscow
Reviewed 16 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing