1,868 results
All reviews happy hour free massage spa room rooftop deck hilton beach superior room shakshuka beach bag sitting area home away from home busy street breakfast was delicious rooms are small israeli breakfast the location is perfect fiona avi
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Everything was just perfect!
Especially very friendly Staff.
I can call them real friends!
Besides great location, very nice design of the hotel.
Awesome roof terrace with magical view.
Excellent food and unheard Happy Hours.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2017

We have often stayed heer and as usual the management team (Avi, Etty and Simone) made us feel welcome and comfortable in this fantastic boutique Hotel.
It is well positioned, rooms are comfortable and breakfast is special.
Very well run
We will be back !!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Micandren
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Shalom and relax means welcome and relax and that's exactly the experience I had. The staff were so friendly and helpful and the rooftop deck was a great place to see the sea with my morning coffee or watch the sunset. They even give you a beach bag with a towel and water if you want to go down and swim. Breakfast in the morning is terrific and has a huge variety and there's a really good happy hour in the early evening. Add onto that the free 15 minute massage each day and you have an incredible experience. I had a standard room which is rather small but works fine for me because I'm really not in my room when I'm traveling.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Toni W
Atlas_Hotels_Israel, Guest Relations Manager at Shalom Hotel & Relax Tel Aviv - an Atlas Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Dear ToniinMarin,
Thank you very much for this lovely review! We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your kind compliments regarding our friendly staff, great rooftop terrace, fun hotel perks, terrific breakfast and nice complimentary massage. We are glad to hear that you were pleased with many aspects of the hotel and we hope to welcome you back again in the future!

Best Regards,
Eti Krichevsky, General Manager, Shalom Hotel and Relax
Sivan Morad, Guest Relations Department, Atlas Hotels

Reviewed 11 November 2017

My husband and I had a too short stay yet delightful stay at Shalom Hotel & Relax. What a wonderful, cozy and comfortable hotel! The staff couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating (even at 3 in the morning). The hotel itself is decorated beautifully and thoughtfully - it lives up to its name. One could sense the care and attention given to all the details.The rooftop terrace has a lovely view and is completely relaxing, as is the homey front porch. The happy hour was delicious, abundant and beautiful, as were the breakfasts. We are grateful for the hospitality we received and just wish we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2017

We spent 2 nights here in mid October and had a wonderful time We arrived at 6:00am which was much earlier than 3pm check in time The staff was very cordial to us and let us relax in the cozy lobby until we went out for breakfast. They held our luggage and when we came back at 10:00am our 3 rooms were ready for us Our entire tour group stayed here in 11 rooms The breakfasts were included and fabulous. The location is perfect, directly across from the beach and a beautiful park.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends