1,868 results
All reviews happy hour free massage spa room rooftop deck hilton beach superior room shakshuka beach bag sitting area home away from home busy street breakfast was delicious rooms are small israeli breakfast the location is perfect fiona avi
Reviewed 16 June 2013

I've never stayed in a boutique hotel before and was openminded about the experience. I was impressed about all aspects of my stay. The staff made me feel like I was part of the family and nothing was a burden to them.
I stayed for 2 weeks and did not want to go home.
I rented a car from Suncar ( 4 doors down ) and a free GPS was included because I was a guest. And parking across the street at the Hilton was much less expensive because I was a guest at the Shalom. The rooms are small but that's what there is outside of the US. Americans are used to everything being larger than life.
Breakfasts were outstanding and the choices plentiful. 5-7PM Happy Hour was a pleasant surprise and then there was always a choice of teas and delicious cookies at anytime of the day.
The rooftop had multiple seating areas and the view was breathtaking. And the flowers are beautiful.
I had a great free massage on the rooftop.
I will most definitely come back.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Atlas_Hotels_Israel, Guest Relations Manager at Shalom Hotel & Relax Tel Aviv - an Atlas Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2013

Dear Judith Z,
Thank you for your enthusiastic review. We are thrilled to hear that we were able to make your first boutique hotel experience outstanding. Thank you for recognizing our welcoming staff who continue to work hard everyday to ensure high quality service and a relaxing stay. We are also happy to hear you enjoyed the roof top massages & view of the sea along with our available food choices. We thank you for choosing to stay at the Shalom Hotel & Relax and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Eti Krichevsky, General Manager, Shalom Hotel and Relax
Jordana Neeman, Guest Relations Manager, Atlas Hotels

Reviewed 15 June 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here on two separate occasions during a recent trip to Tel Aviv and found both the service and location to be excellent. The hotel is right by the beach and has a lovely little rooftop (a lovely place to watch the sunset!) where a free 15-minute massage is offered daily. The hotel also offers complimentary towels and bags for the beach and bikes (though we didn't have the best experience with the latter - the two we were loaned were very old and work for a short ride, but not for a day of biking around the city). Overall, highly recommended for a couple or solo traveler.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Made my stay in Tel-Aviv to a very pleasant one. It's an excellent hotel in all parameters.
My suitcase came i late (which made me upset...) and they gave me a full set of Clothes and also i/o to improve mt feeling sent to my room an amazing rich dinner (free of charge). The people were very friendly and helping and one of the guys who ended his shift drove my colleagues and I to a great Night Club.

Room Tip: Something else.... If you like Architecture - Tel-Aviv has a district called "the white city" which contains approx. 100 Old Bauhaus style buildings. A real pearl! The guys from the Hotel booked me on a guided tour there,
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Excellent boutique hotel with friendly helpful staff. In a good position for port and beach. Free wifi a bonus. Would recommend. Beautiful roof terrace is a real asset - a lovely spot for relaxing. Superior room charming decor and well appointed. Bathroom is very small but well designed.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Stayed here for almost 2 weeks. Very nice and lovely rooms. Outstanding service and a team full of happy, friemdly, competent and supporting people. Very outstanding. I do not want forget to mention about the fantastic breakfast and the invitations to daily blue hours.

I will come back.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Atlas_Hotels_Israel, Guest Relations Manager at Shalom Hotel & Relax Tel Aviv - an Atlas Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2013

Dear IngoHindersmann123
Thank for your complimentary review, we are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate you mentioning our staff and are happy to hear that you found our service and breakfast to be so wonderful. We thank you for choosing to stay at the Shalom Hotel & Relax and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Eti Krichevsky, General Manager, Shalom Hotel and Relax