All reviews great location apartments are clean grocery store right across the street electric shutters great apartments ben yehuda street fresh towels apartment hotel great place to stay nice terrace one bedroom apartment min walk from the beach bus lines gordon beach two blocks extra towels the hotel manager
Reviewed 5 January 2015

The apartments are clean and functional.
The price is fantastic. The location is unbeatable.
Huge supermarket across the street and restaurants everywhere.
Perfect for families.
What else do you need?
You will be happy to stay here.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank sneezenwheez

Dear Kenneth,

We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us on your last visit to Tel Aviv in January 2015.

As you mentioned, the location is really excellent and we are simply opposite the super market and other convenience stores, numerous cafes and restaurant, a delicious pastry shop as well as being next to public transportation.

Please come and stay with us again.

Reviewed 26 December 2014 via mobile

The hotel was very clean and exactly what we needed for this trip. We stayed in the lowest level rooms so we found the ventilation not so good. If I were to stay there again, I would definitely book a room on one of the higher levels! Overall, a great location very close to the beach and hustle of Tel Aviv.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank esther372

Dear guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback on TripAdvisor.

You have stayed in our Studio basement rooms which are spacious and modern accommodation but with a smaller window. Indeed, as you mentioned, most of our rooms have a ground floor level and boast a private terrace where you can unwind after a long day at the beach or sightseeing.

For booking your next visit please look for the hotel's website and book a room with a private terrace so you can enjoy your vacation even better.

Reviewed 20 December 2014

Our trip to Israel in March 2012 was quite enjoyable. My husband and I knew we would be going on day tours to soak up as much of the history of the Holy Land as possible. Shlomi Gotessman was very helpful prior to our arrival with arrangements for our day tours and most helpful once we arrived. The housing, which is a mini-apartment, at Sea-Land was very clean and functional. The price was very reasonable considering we were a two block walk from the sea. I highly recommend Sea-Land for the adventurer as a "home base".

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Julie,

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your trip and appreciated our professional and dedicated service.

We hope to see you once again among our guests!

Reviewed 12 November 2014

Sea-Land is in a great location-- two blocks from beach, good public transport, a supermarket across the street, restaurants, bakeries, etc. very close by. The apts. are simple but adequate, most with patio areas outdoors. The manager, Shlomi, is terrific, very helpful and accommodating. I have stayed here several times over the last 4 years. On my recent stay, I noticed that our apt. was in need of some sprucing up: painting, more comfortable furniture and BETTER TOWELS. (The towels were threadbare and dingy.) The bathroom could have been cleaner too.

Room Tip: Communicate directly with manager about your needs.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Bev048_12
Reviewed 29 September 2014

I've stayed at every 4 plus star hotel in tel aviv from the David Intercontinental on one end to the Carlton on the other and I enjoyed my stay at Sea Land more than every single one. With the exception of breakfast a pool and onsite food or drinks Sea Land has everything, comfortable beds, a big balcony, great water pressure, super clean and spacious rooms, and Shlomi is available for whatever you need.

I will be staying here again and again.

Room Tip: I took the larger studio and was very happy I do think I would take anything smaller.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business