All reviews great location apartments are clean grocery store right across the street electric shutters great apartments ben yehuda street fresh towels apartment hotel great place to stay nice terrace one bedroom apartment min walk from the beach bus lines gordon beach two blocks extra towels the hotel manager
Reviewed 26 December 2014 via mobile

The hotel was very clean and exactly what we needed for this trip. We stayed in the lowest level rooms so we found the ventilation not so good. If I were to stay there again, I would definitely book a room on one of the higher levels! Overall, a great location very close to the beach and hustle of Tel Aviv.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank esther372
shlomi11, Manager at Sea Land, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2015

Dear guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback on TripAdvisor.

You have stayed in our Studio basement rooms which are spacious and modern accommodation but with a smaller window. Indeed, as you mentioned, most of our rooms have a ground floor level and boast a private terrace where you can unwind after a long day at the beach or sightseeing.

For booking your next visit please look for the hotel's website and book a room with a private terrace so you can enjoy your vacation even better.

Reviewed 20 December 2014

Our trip to Israel in March 2012 was quite enjoyable. My husband and I knew we would be going on day tours to soak up as much of the history of the Holy Land as possible. Shlomi Gotessman was very helpful prior to our arrival with arrangements for our day tours and most helpful once we arrived. The housing, which is a mini-apartment, at Sea-Land was very clean and functional. The price was very reasonable considering we were a two block walk from the sea. I highly recommend Sea-Land for the adventurer as a "home base".

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
shlomi11, Manager at Sea Land, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2015

Dear Julie,

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your trip and appreciated our professional and dedicated service.

We hope to see you once again among our guests!

Reviewed 12 November 2014

Sea-Land is in a great location-- two blocks from beach, good public transport, a supermarket across the street, restaurants, bakeries, etc. very close by. The apts. are simple but adequate, most with patio areas outdoors. The manager, Shlomi, is terrific, very helpful and accommodating. I have stayed here several times over the last 4 years. On my recent stay, I noticed that our apt. was in need of some sprucing up: painting, more comfortable furniture and BETTER TOWELS. (The towels were threadbare and dingy.) The bathroom could have been cleaner too.

Room Tip: Communicate directly with manager about your needs.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Bev048_12
Reviewed 29 September 2014

I've stayed at every 4 plus star hotel in tel aviv from the David Intercontinental on one end to the Carlton on the other and I enjoyed my stay at Sea Land more than every single one. With the exception of breakfast a pool and onsite food or drinks Sea Land has everything, comfortable beds, a big balcony, great water pressure, super clean and spacious rooms, and Shlomi is available for whatever you need.

I will be staying here again and again.

Room Tip: I took the larger studio and was very happy I do think I would take anything smaller.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Abe G
Reviewed 4 September 2014

Sea-land is strategically located near all of Tel Aviv's amenities. It is in a safe neighborhood and very quiet despite its central location. Within a 5-minute leisurely walk at any time of day/night you can reach the very attractive Beach Promenade that leads all the way to Yaffo in half an hour by foot.
The hotel is opposite a grocery store, near great eateries of all kind, and there are ample opportunities for parking your car for an extra fee not far from the hotel.
The room we had was exquisite, equipped with a kitchenette, a very comfortable bed, and the restroom was smartly separated from the bathroom. We also had access to a small, private terrace from our room.

Edith (from the USA)
The hotel's management is very outgoing, reachable, and knowledgable in assisting with any question regarding your stay. Several languages are spoken.
I highly recommend Sea-land for its prime location and very friendly atmosphere.
I

Room Tip: We had an underground room that was easily accessible by foot.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple