All reviews great location apartments are clean currency exchange grocery store right across the street electric shutters great apartments walking distance to shopping perfect apartment ben yehuda street full kitchen apartment hotel fresh towels great place to stay gordon beach nice terrace one bedroom apartment bus lines
Reviewed 20 December 2014

Our trip to Israel in March 2012 was quite enjoyable. My husband and I knew we would be going on day tours to soak up as much of the history of the Holy Land as possible. Shlomi Gotessman was very helpful prior to our arrival with arrangements for our day tours and most helpful once we arrived. The housing, which is a mini-apartment, at Sea-Land was very clean and functional. The price was very reasonable considering we were a two block walk from the sea. I highly recommend Sea-Land for the adventurer as a "home base".

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
shlomi11, Manager at Sea Land, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2015

Dear Julie,

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your trip and appreciated our professional and dedicated service.

We hope to see you once again among our guests!

Reviewed 12 November 2014

Sea-Land is in a great location-- two blocks from beach, good public transport, a supermarket across the street, restaurants, bakeries, etc. very close by. The apts. are simple but adequate, most with patio areas outdoors. The manager, Shlomi, is terrific, very helpful and accommodating. I have stayed here several times over the last 4 years. On my recent stay, I noticed that our apt. was in need of some sprucing up: painting, more comfortable furniture and BETTER TOWELS. (The towels were threadbare and dingy.) The bathroom could have been cleaner too.

Room tip: Communicate directly with manager about your needs.
Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Bev048_12
Reviewed 29 September 2014

I've stayed at every 4 plus star hotel in tel aviv from the David Intercontinental on one end to the Carlton on the other and I enjoyed my stay at Sea Land more than every single one. With the exception of breakfast a pool and onsite food or drinks Sea Land has everything, comfortable beds, a big balcony, great water pressure, super clean and spacious rooms, and Shlomi is available for whatever you need.

I will be staying here again and again.

Room tip: I took the larger studio and was very happy I do think I would take anything smaller.
Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Abe G
Reviewed 4 September 2014

Sea-land is strategically located near all of Tel Aviv's amenities. It is in a safe neighborhood and very quiet despite its central location. Within a 5-minute leisurely walk at any time of day/night you can reach the very attractive Beach Promenade that leads all the way to Yaffo in half an hour by foot.
The hotel is opposite a grocery store, near great eateries of all kind, and there are ample opportunities for parking your car for an extra fee not far from the hotel.
The room we had was exquisite, equipped with a kitchenette, a very comfortable bed, and the restroom was smartly separated from the bathroom. We also had access to a small, private terrace from our room.

Edith (from the USA)
The hotel's management is very outgoing, reachable, and knowledgable in assisting with any question regarding your stay. Several languages are spoken.
I highly recommend Sea-land for its prime location and very friendly atmosphere.
I

Room tip: We had an underground room that was easily accessible by foot.
Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Edith836
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Located in the heart of Tel Aviv, near the beach, Sea Land hotel has clean and comfortable rooms at a good price. A public parking lot, one block to the north, costs only $14/day with in/out privileges. There are several eateries, including a gelateria, nearby, as well as a self-serve laundromat and liquor stores (handy when the supermarket closes for the sabbath). The included wi-fi works. The rooms are below ground-level but still allow in plenty of sunlight. Our family used the convenient bomb shelter once during a rocket attack on Tel Aviv. We would love to return to Sea Land, especially when Israel is at peace.

Date of stay: July 2014