“Gracious host, comfortable room, great view.”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
view from terrace
corner to make light meals, frigorific
double bed, excellent mattress
new modern bathroom
access to terrace from inside
access to terrace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Michael H
Bochum, Germany
“Gracious host, comfortable room, great view.”
Reviewed 8 July 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Israel on my own! As starting Point for my first Travel to Israel was looking for a accomodation in Jerusalem - quiet & comfortable. I found the perfect Room for me with Judith. She is a wonderful Host and gave my a lot of useful tips for my travel. I especially liked the roof terrace, even I could'nt use it much, there were some cool days. The End-Station of the Tram (Mount Herzel) is in the Near - you do'nt need a car for exploring Jerusalem. I had a rental car and found everytime a place for parking in the near of Judith's House. I can recommend it!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
9 Jul 2018
Thank you Michael! I enjoyed your presence and we had interesting conversation,too. Come back again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing