“Exellence!”
Review of Menza

Menza
Ranked #43 of 787 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We visited with my 3 babies and the staffs were very kind and nice! Food was great! My kids loved schunitzel! I loved the today’s fish! It was really nice!!!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We ate here twice during our stay in Jerusalem, Late hours and yummy food were the reason. They have a great post-marathon hamburger and a serve a lovely rose. Thanks to Alma for great service.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Was struggling to find good food in jerusalem. Every dish on the menu is excellent, the staff super friendly in a casual easy setting.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I was a bit surprised when we walked in the bistro looked a little like an American Dinner, the kind of place collage kids go to have milkshakes after class. Indeed the small menu did have burgers and ribs on the menu. I thought we had made a mistake, one of my friends asked if I wanted to leave. Thank goodness I didn’t, this place is GREAT: the food and the staff are wonderful.
We were served by Avigail, knowledgeable and nice, she recommended an Israeli beer I had never tried before.
There were three of us, we have dined together all over the world on business trips and have a reasonable idea of what each other likes.
We shared three starters: Alma salad, mixed leafs with caramelised hazelnuts, soft cheese and passion fruit (menu says figs) it was a perfect mixture; Parmesan Artichokes and beef capriccio served wrapped around watercress.
For main two of us had the fish of the day, which was Sea Bream, the third had Schnitzel.
The veal looked tender with a golden bread crumb coating served with mashed potatoes. The fish was something special; cooked simply in the oven with vegetables, firm flaky and melted in the mouth.
We ended the meal with a delicious pear tart, fresh mint tea and a double espresso (the coffee was of a very high standard).
We had visited many good restaurants in Jerusalem, including fine dining, this was by far the best.
I expect to be back in the Autumn and will definitely return to this little gem

1  Thank Eric P
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely place. Lovely personnel. Good food. Close to market and other bars and restaurants.

Much better quality then the university mensa. :-)

1  Thank Danielontour