“Jerusalem vacantion”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen TV lounge
Master Bedroom
Gorgeous woodwork throughout
Second bedroom
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

123Geoa
“Jerusalem vacantion”
Reviewed 15 June 2019 for a stay in May 2019

We have been four of us and we spent eight days in May in Jerusalem. We had a wonderful time, excellent location, very good accomodation. A little bit more cleaning wouldn't hurt. Other wise our journey was very pleasant.

George

Date of stay: May 2019
godmercyz...
Erembodegem, Belgium
“Awesome”
Reviewed 16 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018
person found this review helpful

I enjoyed Jerusalem so much.Sara’s house is so near the old city which made everything a walking distance.The house was also big for me and my family there were 7 of us.We were very much at home away from home the house was clean and had a washing machine which is so good for a person with kids.l liked the area quite and friendly neighboured.

Date of stay: August 2018
kmr1809
Derby, UK
“Location, Location”
Reviewed 31 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018
people found this review helpful

As other reviewers have mentioned, the location is the main attraction of this apartment which is on a fairly quiet one-way street a few minutes from the Damascus Gate of the Old City. The Jerusalem Light Rail stop is about 3 minutes away. It's located up some stairs on the top floor of a building which houses a synagogue downstairs. There are two bedrooms; the main bedroom has an ensuite toilet and wash basin, the second has twin beds which each pull out to make a double (although I imagine floor space would be tight if this were done). There is a separate bathroom with toilet, small bath and shower and the rest of the apartment has a large open plan living/dining/kitchen area. Air conditioning is very efficient and quiet and available in the lounge and second bedroom. I believe one of the couches is a sofa bed.
To find the 24 hours supermarkets go to the top of the street, turn right, cross several sets of traffic lights and you're in East Jerusalem where there are several Palestinian-owned mini-markets, fruit and bread shops which are open all night.
Communication with Sarah was very good; she answered my several queries straight away.
The only reason for not giving this place 5* is I do feel it could have been cleaner; the mirrors in the second bedroom were covered in greasy hand prints, the tv cabinet was very dusty and there was a dirty blanket in the wardrobe - I've no idea what a previous guest had been doing with it. I notice that a previous reviewer mentioned flooding in the bathroom - we had the same issue but I fixed the problem.
I would recommend this place to anyone who wants the ideal location for a visit to Jerusalem Old City.

Date of stay: May 2018
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
burabud
ireland
“Right spot to reach out spots”
Reviewed 14 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

All good for the place, i just want to suggest for Sarah to look into the ''flooding floor in the main toilet' when simultaneous use happens.
Other than that everything is great.
spacious place.
good and quiet Jewish neighbors.
5 minutes walk to local shops
10 minutes walk to the center
15 minutes walk to the nearest :gate;.
so, recommendable place.

Date of stay: May 2018
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
722blythe...
Westchester, Illinois
“Apartment is great, host needs to learn how to be more hospitable.”
Reviewed 1 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

This apartment, near the Old City of Jerusalem is in an ideal location. It is walking distance to many sites. It is also big and comfortable.
The problem we had was getting into the apartment when we arrived. I told the owner that we were coming into the airport at 2:30am and that we would drive directly to the apartment. I communicated this numerous times and months ahead of time. She said we could get in at 4pm,. She told us this the day before we arrived! On top of this there was no toilet paper in the apartment! The apartment also needed to be cleaned. This easily could have been a top rated apt.!

Date of stay: April 2018
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
5 May 2018
Like almost all other hosts I rent the apartment from the afternoon of the day is being rented. When this renter told me that they would be arriving at 2.30am I understood that they were arriving later than is usual. Oly the day before did hey contact me to tell me that in fact they were arriving at what was essentially the night before their trip. When I contacted the guests to find out how they were settling in, they did not tell me it needed cleaning.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
US$USD
India
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.