“Clean apartment is a great location”
other traveller has booked this property
Spacious bright and light
Eat at the bar or at the dining table dining area, table opens to seat eight
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Spacious bright and light
Eat at the bar or at the dining table
dining area, table opens to seat eight
cozy corner in dining area
original stone interior wall
master bedroom with en suite bathroom
all newly renovated shower room we also have a full bathroom
see the space
large bathroom with tub
3rd bedroom loft and lovely balcony
loft sleeps two
balcony (succah)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jason H
Amman, Jordan
“Clean apartment is a great location”
Reviewed 16 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

Our family of 6 stayed 4 nights in this apartment. The apartment is a little small for 6 people and it is a stretch to say this place has 3 bedrooms. The 3rd bedroom is a little loft space with room for a mattress. It's about 3.5 feet high. We put our nine year-old up there and she was ok. She couldn't stand up but she liked having her own space. That meant our other 3 teenagers shared another small bedroom. It was ok. We also had a small problem with parking. We have a large car and there was no way we could get it into the space provided by the owner. We ended up parking in a dusty free car lot that was a short walk away. The lot turned out to be fine.

The location is right on the main street in the German colony. It is noisy. But on the flip side you can walk right outside your apartment had you have everything.

The apartment is newly rennovated and was clean. We could not get the dishwasher to work, but I'm sure the owner got that worked out after we left.

The apartment is smaller than it looks in the pictures, but I think it's about what you can get in that part of town, plus the price was competitive.

The manager was helpful and friendly. I felt comfortable doing business with her. I would use this place again.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Florida
Reviewed 31 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

NYC
Reviewed 17 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Argentina
Reviewed 13 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing