1,010 results
All reviews king david hotel jaffa gate great location old city mamilla mall walking distance small hotel rental car minute walk front desk staff israeli hotels shabbat dinner israeli breakfast clean rooms ben yehuda dining room western wall
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Stayed here overnight with 10 other family members. Unfortunately I became sick on the day we were checking out. Without hesitation our stay was extended. One person from housekeeping (I unfortunately didn’t get her name) actually brought me tea and extra pillows. She came back several times to check on me.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Nuriel A, Receptionist at Eldan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Dear Obrn91,
Thank you for your kind word and review!
Hope to see you again soon at the Eldan.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This is a renovated hotel.
Good things: nice staff, free internet, central location, walking distance to the old city, free parking, nice breakfast.
However, for the price we paid, we expected more.
1. It was raining outside, 11 Celsius degrees (51 Fahrenheit). There is no heating system in the room, and the hotel doesn't have a small electrical heater to bring to the room. We were offered an extra blanket :(
2. Parking area is very small and it is extremely hard to get in and out of the parking are without having someone to direct you.
3. There is a bed lamp only on one side of the bed.
4. Relatively small room. Thin walls and you can easily hear everything happening in the floor.
Overall overpriced.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Ifat S,
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment about the hotel.
We appreciate your review and will forward your notes to the relevant department managers.
Hope to see you on your next trip to Jerusalem.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I was extremely well pleased in your hotel. The location iwas perfect . Just a few minutes walk to Mamilla Mall & the Kotel. The staffs were very nice, friendly & accomodating. We are looking forward for our next stay in your hotel. I will surely recommend your Hotel to my friends.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Nuriel A, Receptionist at Eldan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Sassymhenf,

Thank you for your great review!
I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 24 March 2018

This hotel is just amazing!!! I was there with my mother and we loved it so much.
The location is great, the staff is so extremely nice, friendly and such as helpful.
Once we went to Masada in the morning at 2am and they already prepared a lunch box for us and in the morning we got a cup of coffee.
In the afternoon they have afternoon tea with cakes (for free). In the lobby there is fresh water and apples to take.
Rarely seen something like that and I haven been to 5* hotels over the world already.
Additionally - best breakfast ever!!!! Delicious and tasty, healthy, fresh juices and salads, homemade patisserie, eggs, scrambled eggs, 10 different types of grain breads, a great toast machine, awesome variety of cheese, homemade avocado and tuna cream even energy dates cocos balls and best granola elements as dates syrup, cocos flakes, dried fruits etc.
They also do homemade shakshuka.
As a italian coffee addicted person I was mostly impressed by the Saeco coffee machine next to the tea bar for fresh roasted Espresso, Cappuccino etc - all for free- as many you want.
I have rarely seen this kind of breakfast offer.
Totally, I haven't expected it all. The Eldan hotel has outreached our expectations indeed.
When coming back to Jerusalem no other hotel I would ever go. For sure.
Highly rated!!! Best price-quality ratio.
A big thanks to the Eldan staff. You made our Jerusalem stay to an joyous time. Thank you!!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Nuriel A, Receptionist at Eldan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear Sophie E,
Thank you for your great review!
We're happy you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again on your next trip to Jerusalem.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Location is quite good for going to Old City Jerusalem.you could walk in about 20 minutes to Jaffa Gate or take a taxi for about 50 shekels. The "First Stop" is also about 15 minutes walk down hill and has several very good restaurants.
The room was quite adequate and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was offered and was fine. We had a tour starting at 5:50 am and the kitchen staff prepared a lovely bag breakfast. The Front Counter staff were likewise very helpful with assisting us for directions, maps, and advice. All-in-all a nice value for money.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear wands71269,
Thank you for your kind word and review!
Hope to see you again soon at the Eldan.