“Nice place to stay”

A Little House in Bakah
Ranked #32 of 101 Hotels in Jerusalem
Reviewed 7 August 2012

We spent two weeks in this nice place. It is quiet and warm, staff is professional and kind. Breakfast is included with good selection on the menu. We used a rental car and parking is easy and always available. The neighborhood is great, we walked around in the evening and saw beautiful houses, don’t miss the old train tracks that are now hiking/biking path.
Rooms with high ceiling, air-conditioned, some with a balcony. TV screen is small.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SHM1948
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for A Little House in Bakah

Reviewed 29 July 2012

I spent three nights and enjoyed myself tremendously. The neighborhood is vibrant, but not noisy at night. The location is excellent, the staff VERY helpful and attentive. I would stay there again in a heartbeat

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank mountainmay
Reviewed 22 July 2012

I've spent there 4 weeks this year and found it a really nice place - with good location, clean rooms, helpful, friendly staff and convenient connections to the center and to the Old City. The only thing that could be improved, in my opinion, is somewhat monotonous breakfast menu, especially on Sabbaths (which probably is not going to be a problem in case of a shorter stay).

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank LamedQoof
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I had a very positive experience at this hotel. I am an American woman and was traveling alone....the staff was welcoming, professional, and very helpful answering any questions I had. The room was clean and spacious, and the bed was extremely comfortable. I appreciated the computer available to guests, since I did not bring my laptop. Breakfast at the restaurant next door was good and very convenient, and I enjoyed eating outside on the pleasant patio. The neighborhood was quite pleasant and I enjoyed being in a more residential Jerusalem neighborhood after getting to know the downtown and Old City neighborhoods very well during an earlier part of my trip. It's a short walk to Emek Rafaim, with many restaurants, cafes, and shops. Also close to the Promenade, a very nice walk with extraordinary views of Jerusalem and even (on a clear day) the Dead Sea and Jordan. I would easily stay at Little House on my next trip!

Room Tip: I asked for a quiet room with a nice view and was pleased with the result. I spent the extra money...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank spiritmom7
Reviewed 15 July 2012

I came across this amazing hotel when I searched for hotels on the web
This is a very beautiful hotel, located in an ancient building. Everybody are very nice and I had a great time with my girlfriend in Jerusalem!
The food was good, and I have to that the bedroom is pretty big.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple