Date: 01 Jul 2010
I was happy to return to the hotel for second time and it was not a let down of my expectations. It just got better. The welcome in the room was with the as usual home made chocolates (which are very nice) and now with a fruit basket.
The breakfast menu is excellent. Omelette was a new entry to the menu and I enjoyed it every day. Also had pan cakes once.
I visited the Gym few times and was good enough. Most of the visitors to this hotel are busy leaving to catch their buses for sight-seeing. So the Gym is almost vacant.
The location of this hotel is worth to admire. It is very close to Ben Yehuda Street and also close to Jaffa Gate. So, one can hop on for shopping as well as visit the Old city by walk.
Will definitely recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem