1,866 results
All reviewscarmel loungeold citydining roomrooftop poolguest relationsfront desk staffexecutive floorfamily roombreakfast buffetking davidjaffa gatetour groupmamilla mallben yehudafree internetgerman colonyfour nights
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

A nice place to stay. The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean. They didn't refill paper one day and didn't leave the complimentary water on another so that is why I rated them 3 vs 4 star. The breakfast buffet was very good. The bartenders were nice and overall we enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
natalie s, Guest Relations Manager at Dan Panorama Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Dear Jubutld,

We would like to thank you for the review following your stay in Jerusalem, and for the nice words regarding our breakfast and the room.

Every effort is made to ensure the highest levels of guest experience and comfort so we are always sorry to hear when a guest feels that we have fallen short. Your comments have been taken on board for further discussion; thank you once again for highlighting these points to us.
We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you.

with regards,
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

On tour in Israel, stay a few nights.Very happy with accomodation.Pleasant surroundings to go for walks.The room is clean.Breakfast is excellent but can be very busy at certain time with groups.On a whole we had a good ecperience.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Alice O,

Thank you so much for choosing the Dan Panorama Jerusalem as your hotel and for sharing your lovely feedback. I have shared your positive remarks with the hotel team, I am certain they will find that equally rewarding to learn of your acknowledgement of their efforts to make our guests visits more enjoyable. We will look forward to our next opportunity to have you as our guests again should you back here in Jerusalem.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

We started our round-Israel tour with 4 nights at the Jerusalem Dan Panorma. The hotel is located very conveniently. It was an easy walk to Mamilla and the old city. The rooms were very comfortable; no complaints. Rooftop pool was lovely, although we would have loved if it was kept open for a bit longer in the evening. We returned from touring too late to enjoy the pool on a couple of the days. The breakfast was flat out amazing! The vast selection was jaw-dropping, and selections changed from one day to the next, there was no chance to become bored with the options.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank halfcafqueen

Dear halfcafqueen,

Thank you so much for choosing the Dan Panorama Jerusalem as your hotel of stay during your trip to Israel and thank you so much for sharing your amazing feedback. It gives me great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay. I am happy you enjoyed the hotel location and the great buffett breakfast. I have shared your positive remarks with the hotel team for I am certain they will find that equally rewarding to learn of your acknowledgement of their efforts to make our guests visits more enjoyable. We will look forward to our next opportunity to host you next time in Jerusalem.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I returned “home” to the Dan Panorama, Jerusalem the last week of July. I was fortunate to be able to spend a full week at the hotel. I had a friend with me. She hadn’t been in Israel in over 30 years and she was very satisfied with my Jerusalem “home”

The Dan Panorama has maintained its’ high standards. Breakfast in the dining room continues to be fantastic. Saturday morning, there appeared to be more choices than every before. I had Friday night, Sabbath dinner at the hotel and the food was plentiful and the good.

The hotel did major renovations a number of years ago. I am happy to see that the new rooms and new lobby are being kept up. The property is kept immaculately. There ALWAYS seems to be someone washing the floor, dusting, cleaning glass windows/doors, etc. etc. –even when it looks perfectly clean to me.

Having dinner in the hotel lobby restaurant had never interested me before this trip. However, my friend and I were very tired one evening and decided it would be a convenient place to eat. My only reaction afterwards,” why did I wait so long to eat there”? Service was great! The food was excellent! The salmon dish, I ordered, was cooked to perfection. The side vegetables were perfectly done. The price too was fantastic. Since it went on my hotel bill I didn’t have to pay (as a foreign tourist) the 17% VAT tax. I also then saved an additional 12.5% because I am a member of the E-Dan club. (no fee to join) I will definitely have to eat there again.

I am looking forward to my next stay in Jerusalem. I know my home will be waiting for me.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank rdglady
natalie s, Guest Relations Manager at Dan Panorama Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear rdglady,

Thank you so much for choosing the Dan Panorama Jerusalem as your hotel so many times and for sharing your amazing feedback. It gives me great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay each time you return, and that you loved the dinner in the hotel lobby. I have shared your positive remarks with the hotel team, I am certain they will find that equally rewarding to learn of your acknowledgement of their efforts to make our guests visits more enjoyable. We will look forward to our next opportunity to have you as our guest and for many more years.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Well, the wifi is baaaaad! So no good in contacting family or to do work, forget youtube. Bartender is bad tempered and impolite, but reception and the concierge is helpful. The room is old and the AC is loud and harsh and the whole hotel feels dark and unfriendly. There are better hotels at this price in Jerusalem. I'll skip this on the next trip. Ohhhh.... breakfast is great!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear 424ferencp,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us; it is through guest feedback from which we are able to develop our services.
Our team is trained to make every effort to help the guests at any opportunity, so it is a regret to hear if a guest feels that they have been let down. While a little late to rectify for you this time, I can assure you we have taken on board your comments in a bid to ensure of no further re-occurrences of this nature; thank you for highlighting this to us.
Your somewhat frustrating experience does not seem to be in line with the usual standards we strive to achieve throughout Dan Hotels and we are always disappointed to hear when a guest feels that we have fallen short. We'd hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back to show you we can do so much better.
With thanks and kind regards,
Guest Relations Manager