Our family stayed at several Dan Panorama's (Haifa, Tel Aviv & Jerusalem) and all were fine but the Jerusalem property easily the best. Rooms, service, food were all superlative. Thru our Keshet tour group we arranged their "rooftop" garden with a gorgeous Jerusalem view for our daughter's Bat Mitzvah which was not only wonderful but pretty stress-free. The staff simply wanted it as nice as possible for our daughter.
After our tour group left, we stayed on a bit and it's a walk of a few blocks to the Avis and Hertz. The neighboring shops made an after dinner stroll a pleasure. Enjoy your stay as much as we did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem