“Comfortable and convenient”

Dan Panorama Jerusalem
Ranked #24 of 101 Hotels in Jerusalem
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Nice, comfortable Jerusalem hotel in a good neighborhood. Convenient to walk to the old city, Machane Yehuda market, Ben Yehuda Street, Mamilla mall. Delicious, abundant breakfast and holiday/shabbat meals. Helpful staff.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
DanHotelsIsrael, Guest Relations Manager at Dan Panorama Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Debora S,

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback regarding your recent stay with us, here at the Dan Panorama Jerusalem.
We are delighted that you enjoyed the hotel location, breakfasts and most importantly, that the team treated you well.
We'd love to welcome you back on your next occasion in Jerusalem and just advise to join the e-dan club for great discounts and deals throughout the chain.
With best regards for the time being,
Guest Relations Manager

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Dan Panorama Jerusalem

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I have to write that this hotel offers exceptional service in most times. Upon arrival, I was given a room that was not acceptable on the 3rd floor, the front desk staff was not polite and had no time to deal with me, and eventually they called Natalie from Guest Relations that truly made me feel welcome. She made it clear that she is there to give attention and service, she was kind and very professional I think she is the reason I stayed in the hotel.
The room we were moved to was beyond spectacular it was a newly renovated room. Modern, comfortable, quiet by far one of the best rooms I've stayed in when touring. The breakfast was excellent.
Another great thing about this hotel is the amazing location

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lorry W

Dear Lorry W,

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback regarding your recent stay with us, here at the Dan Panorama Jerusalem; it means the world to us that we helped in making your trip to Jerusalem as memorable as it should be.

Throughout the hotel, it is our constant aim to ensure the comfort and enjoyment of all our guests, so to know I had a personal hand in ensuring that is truly the biggest compliment.
Looking forward to welcoming you back next opportunity; as such should you desire, join our e-dan club for extra benefits throughout the chain.
With regards,

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Another enjoyable stay at the DanPan -- 3rd this year. The Dan Panorama is getting better and better. Great location. Clean comfortable rooms -- a little small but great views and good value for the price. Top of the line Israeli breakfast (just wish the breakfast room had outdoor light/access). Wonderful staff -- especially the charming gentlemen who run the executive lounge. Looking forward to returning shortly.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Globetrekkers10

Dear Globetrekkers10,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and feelings following your recent stay with us, here at Dan Panorama Jerusalem; your warm words truly mean the world to us.
Returning guests are the biggest compliment a hotel can get, so we are truly delighted that you have decided to make us your home in Israel and join our growing Dan family.
It is too difficult to thank you for all your lovely descriptions of our service and amenities; thank you for enabling us to give credit where it is due.
We'll be waiting till next time, just make sure its soon!
With very best regards,

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Fabulous surrounds, but the best benefit of all was the customer service and attention to detail . Tom Zamir ,an employee was right there for me and stayed with me until my phone problem was solved. My Blackberry didn't have a required SI card to make an international call, the Israeli SIM card I purchased was not working with my American Blackberry. My password wasn't working, my phone service company was impossible to reach and when reached didn't understand how to dial Israel so that the employee who voluntarily gave up his Blackberry minutes could help put me at ease. He was a gentleman and a scholar and he never dismissed the front desk duties at the same time making sure my problem was resolved and I was comfortable with the solution.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rochelle R

Dear Rochelle R,

How lovely to read your review, thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. We thank you for the lovely words regarding our customer service and our fabulous surrounds; we'll be sure to share with Tpm and the rest of the team.
Looking forward to the next opportunity to welcome you,
With regards,

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I am currently a guest at the Dan Panorama Jerusalem, I live in Israel and the company I work for decided to choose this hotel for my business in Jerusalem since I have a few days here.
At arrival I was given a lovely recently renovated room and the check in was so quick I could not believe it and they did it with the most lovely smile I think the receptionist was Haya.
Breakfast is like an Israeli breakfast is with all you can think of but - Kosher so there is no meat, during breakfast Natalie the guest relation manager approached me with a lovely smile asking if all was fine and if I needed anything.
I would like to thank the front desk staff for my amazing upgraded on the 9th floor, the room is amazing and nice in size, clean, tidy with all amenities a good hotel should have: coffee replaced every morning, soap, shampoo, big towels.
All in all I will suggest my company (which is a very large company) to use the Dan hotels in the future.
Thank you for the best business trip.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank YonaMedi1

Dear YonaMedi1,

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback regarding your recent business trip with us, here at the Dan Panorama Jerusalem.
We're delighted that all the hotel amenities were to your appreciation and you managed to enjoy all that the hotel has to offer, especially the room upgrade to the 9th floor; I will be sure to pass on you kind words to the staff.
Looking forward to welcome you back soon,
Best regards,