Stayed at the Dan Pan for 5 nights with a tour group of 49 people. We were very impressed with the cleanliness of this hotel, the fantastic location. Many of the places we wanted to visit, were so accessible. The wait staff in the Dining Room were superb, both efficient and attentive. Besides that, they all looked so smart in their white coats - looked professional. the Manager of the Dining Room went above, and beyond service and we all thought he was special. We did find the front desk busy, but then all front desks in hotels tend to be the same. We never found the front desk staff rude, as we attempted to treat them with courtesy, and found that a smile goes a long way. We plan to reurn to this hotel next year, with another tour group, and look forward to staying there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem