For a hotel that holds itself out to be a luxury hotel this was one of my worst experiences. The windows did not close properly so that the road noise made sleeping almost impossible, rust in the bathroom. I came back one afternoon to find that they had left my door open to the corridoor for most of the afternoon, the front desk's response was simply: "sorry about that". The breakfast, which costs US$30 had canned fruit and juice, this in a country that exports oranges worldwide, and lukewarm water for tea [except for one day when it was hot but tasted of coffee]. The last straw was when the reception tried to claim that I had no reservation for the fifth day of my stay, although they had the previous four days, of course this was just before Passover when they could rent it for more. They then told me that it was a problem for me and my agent but nothing to do with them. Fortunately my agent was able to complain loudly enough that they "found" the reservation. Avoid this company like the plague.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem