City Center Jerusalem(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
Eldan Hotel(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$ 187
US$ 154
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 196/night.

US$ 148
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 186/night.

Abraham Hostel Jerusalem(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
US$ 50
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 59% below average rates

The price you found is 59% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 121/night.

Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$ 545
US$ 132
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 161/night.

The Jerusalem Little Hotel(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$ 81
US$ 76
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$ 329
US$ 304
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 386/night.

Shamai Suites(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$ 94
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 109/night.

Eyal Hotel(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$ 147
US$ 127
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 160/night.

US$ 311
US$ 285
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 399/night.

1,851 results
All reviewscarmel loungeold citydining roomrooftop poolguest relationsfront desk staffexecutive floorfamily roombreakfast buffetking davidjaffa gatetour groupmamilla mallben yehudafree internetgerman colonyfour nights
Reviewed 13 June 2012

Room was comfortable. Good location. Absolutely spectacular Israeli buffet breakfast including espresso machines. Free wifi in lobby and breakfast room worked very well, which was lucky because charge for in-room wifi was very high, Seems to be a well- run property.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank shenatoronto
Reviewed 10 June 2012

This is a nice hotel in Jerusalem, with very friendly staff, & free fast wi-fi in the lobby (something I did not experience in any of our other hotels in Israel). I may have to go out & buy an espresso machine now, as I became a bit addicted to the luxury of fresh-ground doppio-doppios before heading out of the breakfast buffet to our bus each morning.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
DanHotelsIsrael, Management at Dan Panorama Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments, it means the world to us that you enjoyed your stay.
We Endeavour to supply services and facilities that travelers would find a cut above the rest and we are delighted that you found the hotel to be such.
Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2012

My wife and I stayed here at the end of April into May 2012 for about a week and then returned about a week later for a few more days. We were so well cared for that on returning for the second visit, my wife turned to me and said, "We're home".
The staff were all so attentive, friendly and amazing.
The Israeli breakfast was just so tasty and extensive. Each day they would vary some of the choices so that there was a great deal of variety.
We were there for a Friday night and had the pleasure of enjoying their Friday night meal. It felt like being at a wedding. We had wine and small challahs for the blessings.
It is so well positioned. Just a reasonable stroll to the Jaffa gate in the Old City, (via Mamila Mall), and easy access to the New City, such as Ben Yehuda Street, by walking or bus.
We would definitely stay there again on our next visit to Jerusalem.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear valued guest,
I am beyond delighted to hear that you so enjoyed your recent stay at the Dan Panorama Jerusalem. It is always wonderful to hear back from customers whose experiences perfectly mirror the service that we work diligently to provide. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again very soon!
All the best,
Dan Jerusalem Management.

Reviewed 30 May 2012

We recently stayed 5 nights at the Dan Panorama Hotel in Jersusalem. It is a lovely hotel, with excellent service. Our room was lovely, with a beautiful view of southwest Jersusalem. The staff was very accommodating. The breakfast buffet was terrific, and I loved that they have two (2!!) self-service espresso machines, so I was able to get my morning lattes! The only downside was that they do not have free Wi-Fi in the rooms. It is available at no charge in the lobby area... so it was fun to go down and sit for a while (many other guests did the same). The hotel is in a wonderful location... a 2-minute walk from King David Street, with its luxury hotels and shops, a 15-minute walk to the Old City, and a 20-minute walk to Ben Yehuda Street, with its cafes and shops.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
DanHotelsIsrael, Management at Dan Panorama Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2012

Dear valued guest,
We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for devoting time to post your very nice comments here.
Our guests’ comments are invaluable to us, as they are our guidelines for monitoring and further improving the services we offer our guests. We strive to give travelers only the best and I am happy that in your case we were successful .
The Hotel Management.

Reviewed 30 May 2012

I have been comong back to this hotel for acouple of times and it is my home away from home, the staff treat me like I was family, the rooms are nice and clean. last time I came with my family, this time I came on business so I was on the business floor Ibrahim in the lounge took good care of me he is the best in the hotel. I also met Natalie guest relation manager every morning she does a wonderful job greeting the guests every day seeing to their needs, she helped me a lot.
I will continue retuning to the Dan Panorama Jerusalm.

Room Tip: Executive floor with lounge and if you need anything Natalie Shalom is the person.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Dear valued guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments here on Tripadvisor; it means the world to us that you enjoyed your stay.
Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon, just let us know when.
The Hotel Management.