Staying here over a holy day I'm not sure if the housekeeping is lazy or doing the maximum of work allowed. The bed was made and I got new towels but that was it. There were extra cushions and covers which I threw on the floor and it was sort of left there but to the side. The cups I've used weren't clean or replaced and the bathtub had all the hair I left behind. With that aside, finally a hotel in Israel with a real double bed, feather pillows, and an atm machine in the lobby. The room also had a den for business travelers which is quite useful. The buffet breakfast was underwhelming with barely any fruit - again not sure if it was the holy day thing. The dinner buffet was good with food constantly being replenished. Swimming pool hours were not conducive to using since those were the times you would be out of the hotel. The location was not bad right behind the YMCA and King David hotel and about a 15 minute walk from the Jaffa gate and a 24 hour supermarket.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem