“Home Away From Home”

Dan Panorama Jerusalem
Ranked #29 of 100 Hotels in Jerusalem
Reviewed 2 June 2011

I highly recommend this hotel. The staff were great and the accommodations were everything you would expect and more for a four star hotel. The location was perfect. You are centrally located in the best area of Jerusalem to be able to walk to all the main attractions and shopping areas. There was always a variety of food. The food was always cooked perfectly.
As relaxing and clean as the accommodations were, the main attraction to this motel is the people. I have travel allot and stayed in allot of different motels. The Dan Panorama Jerusalem’s staff was wonderful. They were always polite and courtesy no matter what the service or question they were asked. “Jet Lag” can contribute to allot of “ridiculous questions.” I am quoting my wife. Enough said.
As for me and my family, we will always stay at the Dan Panorama Jerusalem.

Room Tip: Smile and be gracious
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank GregHolloway

Reviewed 2 June 2011

Yesterday at the reception of Dan Panorama Jerusalem at had some remarkable minutes. Issam Habash the receptionist serviced at least 5 clients at the same time and in multiple languages. For me he booked a shuttle bus to the airport, wrote the receipt, took the money and gave back the cash. But at the same time he arranged a luggage transport to the bagagerie, helped a couple to plan their touristic program, accepted a check-in. And on top of all that he had a guest at the phone.
In conclusion I propose to give him the title of a "Master of Multitasking".
Rudolf Haggenmueller

Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank panoramaJerusalem
Reviewed 28 May 2011

Good location; adequate, but small, rooms; abundant breakfast. The best part of our stay was the Carmel Lounge, available to those staying in executive rooms. Hosted by Ibrahim, it provided a place to relax, have a drink and snack, use the complimentary computer and enjoy the hospitality of Ibrahim.
Housekeeping could be improved as the maids continually left used glasses and plates in our rooms. There is a mini-bar in the rooms, but it was empty!

Room Tip: Join the e-Dan club online before you book.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank BocaTraveler09
Reviewed 19 May 2011

We arrived early and jet lagged from the US. The staff changed our assigned rooms so that we could get into them immediately; even though it required an upgrade to do so, we were not charged anything additional. The restaurant staff was attentive and helpful. The front desk was very responsive to our needs. We did not like the hair dryers provided, so they were changed. One mattress was too soft and it too was changed. We liked it so well we returned to the same hotel after traveling around the country and the experience just got better! The customer service people were pro active in asking us if we were happy and comfortable

Room Tip: Preregister and request the business floor
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Colin A
Reviewed 19 May 2011

Having traveled to Israel many times and having stayed in the best hotels, I was not sure if I would like the hotel my travel agent booked. To my delight, the Dan Panorama Jerusalem was everything I could have wanted in a hotel. Of course, the location which is just a few minutes walk away from the Old City and just around the corner from the fabulous King David Hotel is a plus, but this hotel also offered a very comfortable room, great service and friendly staff. I had access to a bank of computers, meeting rooms for special meetings and even found the hotel had a great hair stylist. And, I cannot forget to mention the delicious meals. I was only a block away from a handy food mart so I could run over and pick up snacks for the room fridge. Thank you, Dan Panorama Jerusalem, for being my home away from home for 14 days! I'll be back!

Room Tip: Join e-dan club for free first -VIP treatment
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business