Jerusalem is a magic city in many ways but the hotels do not meet the highest standards yet. In that respect, King David is a luxury palace with a flavour of the 60-70's. The design is a bit dated, the staff is not always putting attention to details but we shall forgive these as the overall context is definetely charming. The pool and the garden offer peace and calm that one appreciates when returning from the city. The location and the view to the Old City are perfect. The room was very comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King David Jerusalem Hotel is the Israel's most famous hotel stands majestic, overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem. This landmark hotel is steeped in history and is the preferred choice of world leaders and celebrities alike. This regal and outstanding member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is superbly located within walking distance from both the major historic sites of the Old City, and modern Jerusalem's lively center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The King David reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King David Hotel Jerusalem
- King David Jerusalem
- King David Hotel Jerusalem