See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 March 2018

I checked into the hotel with a few bags at 2 30 PM and stayed until 4 PM. I came back at midnight and somebody else was given my room. My bags were gone. I go to the desk and I was told I must have forgotten my room number. I've never had this happen to me before nor have I heard anybody else had this happen to them. When I email the hotel to complain about what happened my emails go unanswered.

Room Tip: Find another hotel
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Steven G
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

A big hotel located just on the main road coming from Tel Aviv. Very Orthodox area and the hotel as well . Didn’t spend the night there , only participated in a wedding in the events hall of this hotel . Underground parking as well as an adjacent small shopping mall .

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 February 2018

I would not advise anyone to stay in this hotel as well as broken bathroom ,no staff to provide baby cot after 10pm ,being told by security staff to go to bed like a 5year old child ,and no hot water for at least 4 days ,the manager has not kept to his word regarding a refund promised to me and ignores all my emails sent after I left the hotel ‘

Room Tip: 6th floor and up
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Michelle C
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Case 1
Asked Front Desk to book tickets for the Night Spectacular Show. She was on her mobile to her friend - just said “I don’t know what you’re talking about” - I then show her the website and got “I can’t help because you don’t have a local phone number” (why would I when I planed to spend 4 Days in Israel?). It ended there because she started calling her friend on her mobile.

Case 2
9PM, Ordered Room Service and was told to wait for 2 minutes.
9:30PM, Called again because nothing came.
10PM, finally had an answer (I kept the phone ringing for as long as possible, first 2 rings ran on long enough to be cut off) and after repeating what I wanted, I was told to wait for 5 minutes.
11PM, Writing this review because I’m ‘hangry’!

Overall, absolutely terrible service.

Plus, internet speed is horrendously slow - there’s better speed at the YMCA!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lan N
Reviewed 24 December 2017

A 3* hotel with small crammed rooms. Located at the entrance to the city it is convenient for taking the bus to various locations. On Shabbat walked to the Israel Museum on a warm sunny winter day. The food was nothing special but tasted good. There was not enough for all the hotel guests so first come first serve was the name of the game.

Room Tip: Get an upper floor of on a week day. Weekends there is not much traffic that can be heard from the street below.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple